fuel tank

GN/GTO

This fuel tank will fit Pontiac 81 to 87 Lemans & Grand Prix, Chevy Malibu 81 to 87, Monte Carlo 81 to 88, Buick Regal 81 to 87 (does not have correct baffles for Grand National) Olds Cutlass 81 to 87.. This tank is 2 years old ( bought it new $129.99) It has been Modified with a sump for drag racing. This sump is welded to the bottom of the tank it comes as a kit from Competition Engineering, I got it from Summit Racing it is in their catolog for $63.95.( part number CEE-4041) It has two 1/2" NPT outlets one has a screw in plug and the other has a - 8 male fitting. If you need the straps I have them also $25.00 extra.. SENDING UNIT DOES NOT GO WITH TANK... It is a sending unit out of a Buick Grand National with a digital dash.. If thats what you need it to is for sale $125.00 (without a fuel pump) This tank may fit same models as above back as far as 1978 when the metric body style came out but I'm not sure.. Any questions call 386-795-0800... $125.00, shipping may be problem due to size and UPS won't ship a used fuel tank and boxing it is impossible.. So pick up or local delivery ( for a fee) are best options. Tank located in Port Orange FL. I will bring this tank to the Buicks vers the World event in Reynolds GA Nov. 5th and 6th.. At Silver Dollar Raceway.. This event is open to all with Buick race classes and bracket racing for all cars..