You can type here any text you want

Full Set Of Gold GTA Wheels For Sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

V8Killer

GM speed junkie
Selling a complete set of gold GTA/TTA wheels w/WS6 centercaps.
One of the front wheels has 2 small dents & the edge is a little wavy for an inch or two,but I drove the car they were on & felt no vibrations.
$350 + shipping, will seperate caps if someone wants just the wheels.

Attachments

• 100_0257.JPG
    100_0257.JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 357
AKTURBOTA said:
I am looking for 2 rear wheels. Are you willing to sell two rear wheels?

Mark

Mark, looking to sell whole set as of now, but if nothing pans out I'll let you know.

Are those the 88-92 model with the dimple? Or the 1987 model without the dimple. Just hard to see in the picture.

Wish they were the one piece with the dimple. I need two rears in a-1 condition if anybody is parting out their low mile TTA that they cut up to make into a race car. :biggrin:

Bump for ya. Too hard to clean between the spokes for me :wink:

Pronto said:
Bump for ya. Too hard to clean between the spokes for me :wink:

Dear Sir .... you don't have a TTA so your "opinion" doesn't count :eek: Sooooo $200 sound good :confused: :biggrin:

Well, it would if I thought of putting them or at least the fronts on my T :biggrin: :biggrin:

I'll bump.

They look decent and a fair price(something to be commended on boards and ebay nowadays lol)

If I was working I would snag them for my own

later
Jeremy

If you do separate - put me in line for the 2 fronts - those would look awesome on the back of my "gold" T... pm me with price

Back