You can type here any text you want

Full Throttle Rollmaster Timing Chains?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

my1stgn

Does Full Throttle now have these double roller timing chains in stock? And are these from Roll Master Themselves (originals) or are they now made by JP via Roll Master? Either way, has the design changed? And modifications to make these work? Thanks

There have been some problems with the rollmasters lately but I don't remember what the newest choice is right now. They used to be easy to get but have dried up in the last 2 or so years.

There have been some problems with the rollmasters lately but I don't remember what the newest choice is right now. They used to be easy to get but have dried up in the last 2 or so years.

If Im not mistaken, Roll Master (in Austrailia) was going out of business and for a while all that was available was whatever was already made. I ordered one from Full Throttle but they did not have it in stock. So I waited but I never heard back from Mike. I now found out that JP has bought out Roll Master and they are still making their products, however, they have made some changes to there line up so I want to know if the timing chain for the Turbo Buicks had any mods done to it? Thanks for any info!

Also I read somewhere that FT now has them back in stock but want to verfiy

Nothing has changed on the Buick timing set. We bought a bunch and sold them all right away. We should have more soon I was told, we will stock the standard and the .004 under
Mike

Standard and .004 under chains are back in stock ready to ship
Mike

Any new updates? Because I just ordered mine this morning and I got an Email saying they are out of stock but will ship shortly. This is the Second Time I ordered this timing chain and it is still not in stock, even though you said they are in stock?:mad:

And they only have 3 keyways, not nine. Not near as adjustable.:mad:

Thats coo, Im not looking at pulling the cover to adjust my valve train timing, I usually install straight up and since Im just leaving the stock cam Im not going to degree it or anything. Anyone know the p/n for the billet chain? I heard its like $90.

Any new updates? Because I just ordered mine this morning and I got an Email saying they are out of stock but will ship shortly. This is the Second Time I ordered this timing chain and it is still not in stock, even though you said they are in stock?:mad:
Sorry for the inconvenience, they were is stock on August 11 when I posted that. We sold all they had they are bringing more in now I am waiting for a ship date. When I get it I will post it. If you cannot wait just let us know and we will cancel your order, thanks for trying to get it from us.
Mike

I see these say they are "billet steel" but on the picture it shows a cast timing chain, do you have pics of yours?

Sorry no pics of it... I got the more expensive set of the 2 styles they offer. It was about $85 or $90... around there. Definitely billet.

Back