Full Throttle Speed and Style

T-top87GN

The Buick Manual CD Guy
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up on a great vendor. Mike has all the answers to your questions and makes the ordering process a breeze.

The new website they have is great as well! It's very easy to navigate and is easy to find the information on products you want to know about. Thanks Mike! :D

I am sending this to the feedback area. Mike is a great guy and a AWESOME vendor. Never forgets where he came from. Kudos to Mike.

Ordered my Scanmaster from them off of E-bay and it was packaged very well, and shipped really quickly, so two thumbs up :D

While we're on the subject, is anyone using this fuel pressure gauge from them?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...d=1,1&item=7953975031&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT

It says to just mount it on the end of the rail, would I remove the shrader valve, or leave it in? And if it was left in, would it affect the reading? :confused: Stupid question, I'm sure :D

You have to pull the middle part of the valve itself out with a little tool for doing that.

Alot of guys will just throw a T on the end so they can keep the schrader valve too.

Kirban's sells a "T" fitting for that. pretty nice. works good on my car. just installed it sunday. not sure if any other vendors sell it.

Great Vendor

Ordered a rail mounted fuel presure gauge from Full Throttle and received the fittings, but was sent a empty box where the gauge should have been in.

Call them to tell the problem and a gauge was sent out right away! This is what customer service is all about. Expect to hear from me again, I'll be ordering more from these guys!!!