Full Throttle Speed & Style

NO1B4ME

Hi all.....I would to share my experience with Marianne & Mike @ FTS&S....I placed a order a while back and there was a small error on the shipment...no big deal since I know they are a very reputable vendor,I just want to reinforce to you their COMMITMENT to having the BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE around.... Marianne handled my issue with the upmost PROFESSIOALISM and remedy the issue in timely and detailed fashion.This type of customer service is very difficult to find nowadays,both Marianne and Mike demostrated they care about their customer base and far surpass any other business I have dealt with in the past....So go ahead and order from FULL THROTTLE they carry GREAT QUALITY products and the BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE in country......

I will second that! They were very accomodating as far as shipping went, and the box arrived well packed and protected.
Thanks!

They ROCK! I have ordered stuff three or four times in the past 6 months or so... always real friendly.... always fast delivery. The last time I ordered.... it was after they had left for the day. I left who I was and what I wanted on the voicemail......they looked up my info from a previous order... and got it shipped out pronto...... received it within a few days.... and I never actually talked to anyone except the voicemail...... Mike and Marianne are awesome.

Thanks.

NO1B4ME said:
Hi all.....I would to share my experience with Marianne & Mike @ FTS&S....I placed a order a while back and there was a small error on the shipment...no big deal since I know they are a very reputable vendor,I just want to reinforce to you their COMMITMENT to having the BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE around.... Marianne handled my issue with the upmost PROFESSIOALISM and remedy the issue in timely and detailed fashion.This type of customer service is very difficult to find nowadays,both Marianne and Mike demostrated they care about their customer base and far surpass any other business I have dealt with in the past....So go ahead and order from FULL THROTTLE they carry GREAT QUALITY products and the BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE in country......

I couldn't have said it any better, any time I need something, that's the first place I call. Even when I just need an opinion I will call Mike and bug him. He would all ways steer me in the right direction. Full Throttle ROCK!!!!!!!!!

Prasad :)

I, too, will commend their efforts... Mike has always been helpful when he is available. :)