You can type here any text you want

Fun Run with 750 KnightHawk!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TT/Ameasap

The White Blur
750 knighthawk was tailing me and as soon as I turned right onto a nice stretch of road he proceeded to gun it around me.

As he approched my side I nailed it barking the tires in 2nd and by the time I got full boost (16#)he was just ahead of me and I hit third and reeled him in . Now we are going about 95-100 mph and I shut it down with him at my side because my senses started kicking back in after that speed. It was a fun run because of the jump he got and reeling him in was nerve racking! Next time A/C will be OFF!

I pulled up to him at the next light with a thumbs up and said "Nice bike" and he said "thanks ..Nice car" I said "thanks..It's a six cylinder" and he said ":eek: " Anyway, come to find out I work with the guy at the same place!

Just thought I would share a Fun Run!:D

Bo

That does sound like a fun time.Just imagine what he would of said if you ran him from a dead stop--prolly something like---:eek: :confused: :eek: :confused: :eek: :cool: ------------:D

Geoff

when you press all the way down on go pedal, the A/C compressor clutch disengages to give you more power. The only disadvantage is that the engine will be warmer from the condenser still being hot. Understand?

Thanks 1BadTTA!

Learn somthing new everyday!:D

Anyway, It was just as fun beating the pant's off of a cobra mustang 2yrs ago. (20psi) and I got a good launch:D

He started it!:p

Bo

Back