You can type here any text you want

Funny funny kill.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gnXfan

GNless but Debtfree too!
Was at a light in the right lane. There is a Dodge Intrepid in the left lane. I find out in a few that he wanted the right lane to turn up ahead.

Funny thing - I have my windows open and can hear his AC. As the side lights turn yellow - I hear him shut off the AC! For the power boost;)

Well, needless to say, I turned first.......:cool:

Show em

Dude,

Good kill guy....Hey check it out I'm cruising again & tonight was great..So many fast cars just hanging out..The GN was looking for some food tonight so I had to feed her. First up a Late 80's I think TA....Two kids..We're both going about lets say 25-30 Mph and he asked what my car runs and I said it's a Mid to High 12 second car on pump gas w/My mods & could probably turn high high 11's with the boost cranked up & some good ole fashion race gas....He says last time at the track he ran a 14 flat...

From a 25 mph roll I give him a 2 car lead before nailing it myself and this guy is straight toast. He must of got burnt by at least 8 maybe nine car lengths before I shut her down. No more races because the traffic was too heavy...Their was a old 70's Nova that sounded pretty healthy....He kept revving, getting on it & then out of it in the thick of traffic....Well I don't play cat and mouse with my GN so I was unable to show him the brute power of the darkside because as fate would have it traffic never cleared for him & I nor could we ever line em up..Oh well all in all it was fun....

Peace,

Todd

Back