You can type here any text you want

FWY 09 Black Vet Destroy

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Underboost

Mr. Dull
OK here it is,
I live right by a FWY entrance/exit and wanted to take the Buick out for a spin. I jumped on the FWY for a quick turn around the next exit is 1.5 miles, so I jump on the FWY get to the next exit turn around to come back and the entrance is a long big sweeping turn. I'm going about 25mph to 30 and start to roll into the gas as it gets straight I look over and the FWY is empty with a 2009 vet cruising at 70-80 by himself with cars behind him at 50ft and hardly anyone in front, as I look over to see if its safe I rolled into the throttle and ended up driving right along side of him in no time, he looks over and smiled then floored it like I don't have a chance. I at no delay got on it also and drove right past him at half throttle like he was sitting still. LOL My car is set on kill right now 34psi and I'm running 91 pump gas with alky so I wasn't about to go past 20psi boost he was not even a challenge it was seriously a joke... hahaha he looked over as I was getting off at my exit and gave me the bird and I gave him a big thumbs down and shook my head. :biggrin:

The thumbs down shaking ur head must have really tweaked him. Lol...

34 PSI:eek: Nice.

OK here it is,
I live right by a FWY entrance/exit and wanted to take the Buick out for a spin. I jumped on the FWY for a quick turn around the next exit is 1.5 miles, so I jump on the FWY get to the next exit turn around to come back and the entrance is a long big sweeping turn. I'm going about 25mph to 30 and start to roll into the gas as it gets straight I look over and the FWY is empty with a 2009 vet cruising at 70-80 by himself with cars behind him at 50ft and hardly anyone in front, as I look over to see if its safe I rolled into the throttle and ended up driving right along side of him in no time, he looks over and smiled then floored it like I don't have a chance. I at no delay got on it also and drove right past him at half throttle like he was sitting still. LOL My car is set on kill right now 34psi and I'm running 91 pump gas with alky so I wasn't about to go past 20psi boost he was not even a challenge it was seriously a joke... hahaha he looked over as I was getting off at my exit and gave me the bird and I gave him a big thumbs down and shook my head. :biggrin:

dude next time you feel like going for a ride, hit me up!

sick kill!

Back