G Body Parts - Steering Kit Problem

rob86gn

I Bought The Steering Rebuild Kit From G Body Parts.com. Everything Fits Except The Pitman Arm Does Not Fit Onto The Center Link. The Hole In The Pitman Arm Is Too Small. The Kit Did Not Include A Pitman Arm. Iam Wondering If The Monte Carlo Or Some Other G Body Car Used A Larger Size Pitman Arm. Some Of The Parts From This Kit Match The Numbers For A 1994 Monte Carlo Ss. Has Anyone Else Had This Problem? What Did You Do?

GBodyParts.com sent me the wrong center link. They sent MOOG p#DS899 instead of the correct part #DS909. That is why my pitman arm would not fit. Not to mention I am missing the tie rod adjusters, they were not sent with the rebuild kit. GBodyParts has said they will send the adjusters. I bought my own because there's no telling when they will be sent. They could use some better help over there if anyone is looking for a job in NC. It's a good company just some careless shipping personel.

I just meant they have a good selection of parts for the Buicks. I think if they could get their shipping issues solved and hire someone to answer the phone they could be good to deal with. Until they do that I'm shopping elsewhere.

GBodyParts.com sent me the wrong center link. They sent MOOG p#DS899 instead of the correct part #DS909. That is why my pitman arm would not fit. Not to mention I am missing the tie rod adjusters, they were not sent with the rebuild kit. GBodyParts has said they will send the adjusters. I bought my own because there's no telling when they will be sent. They could use some better help over there if anyone is looking for a job in NC. It's a good company just some careless shipping personel.

Ok do you think I ordered a Moog part # ds899 or did I tell my supplier hey I don't want the correct unit for a regal I would rather ship parts Back & forth & lose $ & customers? You e-mailed me & we took care of it. Nice of you to post after we had this resolved.
The day I received your e-mail I ripped my supplier a new one. After selling these parts for years I have no idea why they shipped us an incorrect unit.
On the adjusters we received them yesterday. They will be shipping today. I apologized & offered to pay for anything you needed to get this correct. Not sure what else I could have done to try & make this right.