You can type here any text you want

g- tech results

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TT/Ameasap

The White Blur
I only got one chance at this because of traffic .This is my result for today

75 degrees
boost@20psi
2.3 Knock retard
02's high 700- low 800s

G-Tech
---------

270 rwhp
1/4 mile 13.85@112.1 mph
no boost off the line
limited traction, but feathered it.
no tcc switch at 80mph

Well with that MPH and traction..look at my sig :)

I've run the g-tech while running at the track. The ET will be within a tenth(usually the g-tech is a tenth slow), but the MPH of the g-tech is 5-6 mph high. I'll bet your dragstrip ET would have been 13.75 @ 106 on that particular run.

I've had very similar results as Joe with a g-tech at the track, usually I saw about a 3-4 mph difference. Its because the g-tec gives you instantaneous speed at the 1/4 mile mark rather than a trap speed avg of the last 60' at the track.
The g-tec is a very accurrate device.
One note though, don't try using it in traffic, good way to screw up your nice car :) Try a very less traveled access road or do it early in the morning on a weekend when not many people are out. I'm a little luck in that I know of several "dead end" freeway access roads around me that no ones hardly on ever.

Well, with my mods, I will be in the 12's easy.:D Im just toolin around to see what i can run on the street w/ street trim.So, when i go into kill mode, i know im going to win! And 2QUIK6 i have also heard from lots of people say 3-4mph. when i say traffic, I mean one car at a time spaced just enough between to p!ss you off!:mad:

I will post my results from the g- tech in race trim and then i will post the real test at the track:)

Back