You can type here any text you want

GA T-type stolen 12/2/05

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GregInAtl

BEWARE
Georgia buick buyers, looking for T-types, and GNs might be casing you! I lost my white 87 t-type to them this morn at 2 a.m.
They are 2 young blk males, That want to see the cars, not even drive them... they act mostly normal, promise to buy at asking price, you can tell something is sketchy. They later comeback and take it.

The car I lost was a white t-type, chrome pkg, t-tops double tinted 5%, w/ white 15" mesh enkeis, and VERY clean...77,000 miles looks like 7,000 to see the car. LUCKILY, they didnt take the GNX, 2 BRAND NEW GNs, an 86 GN, the ZR1, Typhoon, SS impala, nothing else...they took the cheapest car..the one they came to see originally. The only people who have come to see cars in person as well.
Pic link below;
http://public.fotki.com/AllstarGN/gn_stuff/picture_020.html

sorry to here that greg. i work all over metro area and i will keep an eye out. from what i here from rob the turbo buicks are being stolen in that area. good luck on the recovery.

Stolen T-Type

I'll keep a look out as well. Sorry to here. I think Rob has been helping you out lately and he's a good guy. I noticed that there was one Buick GN in the AJC this week. Oh well good luck and I guess it could have been alot worse. Michael

Back