You can type here any text you want

gallardo kill on I-95

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
1st off you, you you, have a BEAUTIFUL CAR!!!!!:D , that is awesome, great horsepower too, i'm not sure where my car is i have'nt dyno'd it yet. that car does look great nice work. eddy i have the alky, the $57 bucks was for 110 octane, ;) what did you do to her to gain those numbers? it looks pretty stock to me? i know it's not just Nos.

It's a fully built engine with twin turbos on it. The green things are the BOV's. ;) No nitrous, just boost.

BTW, congrats on the kill. I OWN one of these cars and I know many of the owners think they are God's gift and can beat anything on the street. You shouldn't roll up with a stock ANYTHING not named Veyron with that type of attitude. Good on you for showing him the old "grandpa car" can still move it. ;)

VegasSE - Why is the HP way higher than the TQ?

Btw, how does that car pull from 100 - 180 ? :eek: If I come out to vegas will you take me for a ride in it?:biggrin:

That's just how they are, much like the Supra. They just are not torque monsters and they both spin like crazy. The Gallardo shift point is just over 8000 and the Supra's is 9200. As for a ride, everyone asks that. :biggrin:

So it's a V10 twin turbo that shifts at 8k+ WOW, that's gotta sound awesome.:biggrin:

So it's a V10 twin turbo that shifts at 8k+ WOW, that's gotta sound awesome.:biggrin:

Here is a video of the car before it was completely done. In the video the secondary intake runners were not opening so the car had maybe 5000rpm of real power and was only making around 750-800whp, but you get the idea. It is SIGNIFICANTLY faster now and has a ton more top end.

[YOUTUBE]R_JFFO7hiTk[/YOUTUBE]

It's a fully built engine with twin turbos on it. The green things are the BOV's. ;) No nitrous, just boost.

BTW, congrats on the kill. I OWN one of these cars and I know many of the owners think they are God's gift and can beat anything on the street. You shouldn't roll up with a stock ANYTHING not named Veyron with that type of attitude. Good on you for showing him the old "grandpa car" can still move it. ;)

OMG!!! TWIN TURBO!! oh man, next time you go out video please, it sounds great, i did see the video of you at the track ( if that was you?) and looking at your mph, your speed match's that of a high 9's car, i did notice you had traction issue's, i have family in vegas. as far as the gallardo's go , we all know i order to out run one, you know the car that does is not stock. and as i said before it sounded GREAT!!, i wish buicks could sound like that or hell even the way a mustang sounds.:biggrin:

OMG!!! TWIN TURBO!! oh man, next time you go out video please, it sounds great, i did see the video of you at the track ( if that was you?) and looking at your mph, your speed match's that of a high 9's car, i did notice you had traction issue's, i have family in vegas. as far as the gallardo's go , we all know i order to out run one, you know the car that does is not stock. and as i said before it sounded GREAT!!, i wish buicks could sound like that or hell even the way a mustang sounds.:biggrin:

That's not my car. It's the car from the 0-200-0 shootout. It makes about 260 less whp than mine and is rwd, not awd. There are THREE Verde Ithaca Heffner Twin Turbo Gallardos on the streets. Mine is the highest horsepower by about 150whp.

This is the same Lambo on the strip, right? YouTube - Heffner Twin Turbo Gallardo at the strip

That thing needs traction! Very nice:cool:

No. That is Bernard Vroom's car. The one that was in the 0-200-0 shootout. It's been converted to rwd and makes about 260 LESS wheel horsepower than mine does.

Great story! Makes me feel better about spending money on mine, which dosen't seem to be ending anytime soon:mad:.

First of all let me say I bet that race was sweet and good kill, secondly VegasSE your car looks SICK:cool:

I have many friends who have Lambos and Ferraris. It's good to see some of them get a good tail whipping every once in awhile. Frankly I enjoy seeing it. :D It makes them even MORE envious of the twin turbos. :wink:

I have many friends who have Lambos and Ferraris. It's good to see some of them get a good tail whipping every once in awhile. Frankly I enjoy seeing it. :D It makes them even MORE envious of the twin turbos. :wink:

Make no mistake tho. When your GN is built it will be the fastest car in your collection...;)

Make no mistake tho. When your GN is built it will be the fastest car in your collection...;)

It may be. The Lambo is just baby stepping though. We have about 1400whp of potential in that car. I just need to see what breaks first and where to improve things before going for the gusto. :wink:

It may be. The Lambo is just baby stepping though. We have about 1400whp of potential in that car. I just need to see what breaks first and where to improve things before going for the gusto. :wink:

1400 rwhp.... yikes!

All I ever get anymore is stupid hondas sounding like poorly tuned lawnmowers. Lucky you!:cool:

Great kill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I'm in the same boat here in G'ville Florida. Gazillions of college kids with fart can cars. Some mid 12 sec Mustangs, Subarus and Mitsubishi Evos (boring).

Lots of doctors with really nice fast exotics who won't take them past 3000 RPM or 55 MPH.

Had one new ZO-6 destroy some girl in a drop top Mustang GT off a light with me behind him but when my turn came he pretended I wasn't there (should have been a great street race).

The rice rocket bike drivers all want to race in traffic, idiots.

I have the no one to race blues, it is too fast for its own good.

Mikey

i get alot of those stupid bikers also, the z06 would have been a nice race, everyone is so affraid to lose, i've lost alot of races . i guess some just can't take a loss :cool:

everyone is so affraid to lose, i've lost alot of races . i guess some just can't take a loss :cool:

There used to be some guy out of Starke, FL that had a mid 80's stang with a full on 14-1, 302ci race fuel motor 5-speed in it. We ran 5 times door to door and he beat me 3 by a bumper/fender.
"All throttle no bottle". That car was fast.
He shifted at what sounded like 9K. I would cringe running next to him as I was sure the motor was going to grenade any second.
Haven't seen that car in 3 years though.

Mikey

Back