You can type here any text you want

Gallardo Twin Turbo

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

seeya v6

Last year in October I was at sitting at a traffic light when a lamborghini pulled behing me. He must have been staring at my vanity plate (seeya v6) suddenly he started reving his motor.The light turned green the traffic was heavy so i accelerated easy. I wasn't in a rush to get the the next red light. This guy accelerates hard, drives around me and gets in front of me then has to stop short for the next red light:mad: Now I see it's a gallardo I could swear I heard a blow off valve but at this point i'm just pissed off! Traffic lets up and he heads toward the on ramp to the three lane parkway:biggrin: It's on now! We enter the parkway and try to line up next to each other... traffic again! Suddenly he took off. I gave chase we got in front of the traffic and he slowed down again. I can tell at this point the gallardo is turbo charged. I was thinking to myself that they don't come that way..this will be interesting:confused: I got in the left lane he was in the middle slowed down to about 65. I start building boost then we went for it we were door to door till about 90 then I started to pull in front I let out at 120 and one car lenth in front not a moment too soon a state trooper sitting on the side of the road:eek: the gallardo guy was very cool he told me he had an aftermarket twin turbo set up. Thats the most exspensive car i ever raced... lamborghini gallardo 190K + twin turbo kit 30K beaten by a Buick..Priceless!

VegasSe has one and he putting 12 or 1300 hp to the wheels. I can only imagine he was running very low boost or something wasnt right about his car. but then again a fast TR rarely seems to lose a street race so I guess its not all that surprising

There is no doubt that car would out mph me on the street...a base twin turbo kit for the gallardo make 800hp from what i have read on some sites. Hope to see him again some day... I will give him another shot:biggrin:

Impressive...especially from a roll where he's definitely got the advantage.
Wonder what kind of Torque he is making...

Back