Garage clean out, everything must go CHEAP PARTS LOOK!

wow, i didnt know there would be this much intrest in this stuff. I wish I could update the orignal post, but for some reason I cant, and I dont know how to quote people on this frum anymore.

Local is Stafford va, 22556, and there is a sale pending on the aftermarket injector harness and wiring harness. I am sory if you have emailed me, but I have to go with the first person who emails me about the stuff, if that deal falls through I move to whoever is next in line. I can assure you I am not drving the prices up or making it a bidding war, its first cvome, first serve!

Gonna spring clean my garage of everything Buick related since i am getting completely out of the Buick game!

ALL PARTS WERE REMOVED FROM A RUNNING CAR

Everything must go and its gonna go... CHEAP!!!!

LS1 MAF sensor, $50 shipped
Stock water pump with pulley , $35 shipped
Tall valve covers, picture below: $80 shipped
Stock distributor, worked great when pulled: $28 shipped
Stock starter, $50 shipped, works perfect
Stock alternator, works perfect $50 shipped
Dual gauge pod for center gonsole in gray, $30 shipped
86 chrome grill, daily driver condition, $80 shipped
Hard heater lines, excellent shape, $25 shipped
TH400, manual valve body, unsure of miles or what else is done to it, Local pickup only, $150 come get it!
PERFECT condition crossover pipe, pic below, $70 shipped
Throttle body, all hoses and sensors attached, STOCK size I believe, $50 shipped

OFFER AWAY I LIKE TO BUNDLE STUFF AND SHIP IT TOGETHER, SAVES US BOTH MONEY!! PAYPAL ONLY, EMAIL ME DIRECTLY AT STRELKOM@GMAIL.COM, THIS STUFF HAS GOTTA GO, I HAVE NEW PROJECTS AND NEED THE SHELF SPACE!!!

did the seller came through and shipped what he sold, I am interested on a couple of things I just want to make sure this post is legit.............

I'm sorry, But I DO have a life outside of turbobuick, sory for the late replys to all the questions, but I cant just hop on this website whenever I want anymore.

Squid4life, I am checking into the issue now, when people respond to my emails or PM me it does not go to my email. I ahve tried to set it up numerous times but it does not work, THATS why I put in the original post to EMAIL ME. I just recieved your email this morning and am in the pricess of sending you a response.

Secondly, I shipped a total of 5 boxes when this thread was first made. I updated the thread with parts sold. I shipped 2 boxes Via UPS and 3 via USPS. WOuldnt you know it, the two people who had thier items shipped via UPS recieved thier items, example above "adowningusa". I now have threee people that are telling me they havent recieved anything yet. and those are the three from USPS.

PLEASE allow me to look into this before you submit any type of paypal claim or make any phone calls, I am doing the best I can with what LITTLE free time I have. If I can determine that the post ofice has no idea where your packages are, I will gladly refund your money, but I have a feeling that as soon as I do, parts are going to magically show up at someones doorstep. I am NOT trying to scam anyone, if I was, do you think that ANYONE would have recived parts at all?

ALSO David Romero, I can screenshot my paypal account where it says expected delivery for you is today, the 13'th of april. For some reson the package did not get processed until april 6th, and I have a feeling that squid4life's package is probably gong through the same issues.