Garage Sale - PTE SLIC, Upper Plenum w/ PP, Stock Crank, 4.1 Block

DJackson1357

Trying to clean up the garage a bit (plus trying to fund a roller cam after wiping the flat tappet).

PTE Stock Location Intercooler – Less than 10K on it. Intercooler is in great shape, the scoop has some minor damage from road use but nothing significant. Had to make some slight modifications to one of the mounts due to engine differences. Should still work fine on a car with the stock hardware. Up-pipe to throttle body does have a hole drilled for alcohol injection. $550

PTE Upper Plenum w/ Powerplate – Polished version of the plenum, has some slight scratches from being installed/removed a few times. $150

Set of 8445 Buick V6 Heads – Fresh valve job, the valve guides or seals would need replaced though. They puffed a bit of smoke at start up. $75

Rolled Fillet Buick Crank – Came out of a 4.1, looks to be standard size on both the rod and mains. Will need .010 to clean up. $150

484 casting number Buick 4.1 block – Cylinders are a bit rusty from sitting for a few years, it is standard bore though. $100

17058253 Quadrajet – Came off of a 1978 403 that was in a Olds 98. $100

Small Block Chevy HEI – Non-Computer controlled, worked fine when it was last ran a few years ago. $25

TH-200-4R 10 Tooth (Green) Speedo Drive gear – Factory drive gear for 3.73 rear gears. Good shape. $50

CVR mini-starter for SBC – $40

3” Ultraflow muffler – Offset / Center. $30

TH-200-4R trans – Rebuilt by a local builder 10 years ago, has 40K or so on it when pulled. Does have a Monte SS valve body and governor as well as a Trans Go shift kit. $150

BOP TH-400 – pulled from a 78 Olds 98 with a 403. Not sure of the condition, owner said it ran and shifted fine. Fluid looked original. Comes with torque converter and output shaft yoke. $100

Single row F-body aluminum radiator with aux trans cooler – Used on a G-body until I sold the car, maybe 20K on it. $40

Prices are negotiable, if you’re interested in something let me know. Check my photobucket page for pictures. http://s273.photobucket.com/profile/DJackson1357

Email me at DJackson1357@yahoo.com if you have any questions on anything. Thanks.

PTE Upper Plenum w/ Powerplate – Polished version of the plenum, has some slight scratches from being installed/removed a few times. $150

What size is it?

What size is it?

The plenum is the 65mm version.

I think I've replied to everyone else, if I didn't please let me know.

Originally Third in line on the plenum, is it still available? If so pm your paypal addy.
Thanks

What was done to the TH-200-4R trans when it was rebuilt?
This was a stock rebuild with a Monte SS valve body / governor and Trans Go shift kit. That was about it. It was behind a mild 355 for a few years and I never had a problem with it. Would work fine behind a mild engine, but not really set up for anything much beyond that.

Waiting to hear back on the plenum, will let you guys know.

I think I've responded to every body on the PMs at the moment.

Sent you an e-mail on the 4.1 block. UPS will ship under 150 lbs. Not sure what a bare block weighs.

Block is tentatively sold. Found some more stuff while cleaning the garage this weekend. Pictures are at the photobucket site in the original post.

3" two piece downpipe (think it's from Kirban) with ported elbow and dump pipe - Aluminized (not stainless) but in pretty good shape. The extension pipe in the dump could be a little longer, but a band clamp would probably work well. $225 for everything

3" direct fit Catalytic converter - Low miles (< 5K), pulled it off for the dump pipe - $125

Casper's Knock Gauge - Just the gauge. Make me an offer.

Found a bunch of stock style MAF sensors too. Had 2 with the part number 49-1022 (Microtech) and 1 Tomco MAF that came from Kirban. Not sure the state they're all in. Make an offer.