Gas Price Check

gas prices

i just paid $1.679 for Sunoco 89 octane Saturday night. Not too bad, but its been higher here. I've got a little under a half tank right now. And $22 every three days has got to end. Just my .02.

Scott J
Mr.UPS

Make sure you guys check your tire pressure, makes a big difference in gas mileage if you're low, and driving a lot of miles.

Jason

Funny ain't it, how prices have fallen back to where they were before the blackout, broken pipe & Labor Day?

Bring this thread back again in exactly one month, the middle of November, when the Thanksgiving & Christmas season starts...I'll lay odds that gas prices will be on their way up again...

Greedy bastards...:mad::mad::mad:

Originally posted by Buick From Hell
Bring this thread back again in exactly one month, the middle of November, when the Thanksgiving & Christmas season starts...I'll lay odds that gas prices will be on their way up again...

well, its been about a month, so i brought it back, dont ask how i remembered..

a couple days ago i paid $1.649 but a week before it was as low as $1.599 for 93

others?

youll probably hate me, but I pay 1.59 for 93 at BP, the only place ill get gas. That is at college, but at home its 1.7x.

It seems that is is just starting to go up here again. It was $1.729 for the last couple of weeks, and Thurs. when I drove by the same station, it was $ 1.759. For 91 octane. Yes, go ahead and laugh. This state won't be this populated forever. And they were getting ready to drill me over $1000.00 a year for Ca plates.
Figures out about $ 85.00 a month just for the priviledge of owning Ca plates for my '02 vette. What a freaking rip.
Thank God Terminator rolled it back to where it used to be.

gas

gas here in potsdam went from $1.70's to $1.52 during the last three weeks, but it's going back up little by little.:(

$1.65 for no name regular 87
$1.99 for fake Ultra 93 in NY
$1.80 for Real Ultra 94 in PA

Originally posted by Buick From Hell
...I'll lay odds that gas prices will be on their way up again..

Psychic calls gladly taken, and I'll only charge $.99 per minute!

(actually, I guess "the obvious" don't take much psychic voodoo)

;)

Macomb MI
filled for $1.35 87 octane
Premium was $1.53 for 93 octane

not too bad round here but would still like to see some 1$ a gallon again

$ 1.839 for super premium, which in Orange County, PRK (people's republik of Kalifornia) is 91 octane at the least expensive station that I know of.

For regular:

$4.83 per gallon

This is converted from liters to gallons and Euro to dollar.

Costs about 55 Euro to fill up a VW Golf. That's about $70

NRW, Germany

Originally posted by gn85
For regular:

$4.83 per gallon

This is converted from liters to gallons and Euro to dollar.

Costs about 55 Euro to fill up a VW Golf. That's about $70

NRW, Germany

Guess we really don't have it too bad then!:)