You can type here any text you want

Gas Tank from a 86 Fuel Injected Monte LS that will work with GN

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

dst87mcssac

Hello,
My name is Donald and I just sold my 87 Monte Carlo Aero Coupe that I owned since 1990 to put my daughter through college. One of my dreams for the car was to drop in a LX Series Engine. About Six years ago I acquired a complete gas tank with sender out of a 86 Monte Carlo LS VS that was being turned into a circle track rack car. This is the gas tank with the white plastic baffle inside that is also used on the GN Buicks or so I am told. These are great for Monte Fuel injection upgrades or for G-Body Fuel Injection upgrades. Well my dreams of hot rodding my Monte never happened so I am selling this Fuel Tank for $100.00 , but I am not willing to ship it. It needs to be picked up in Denver, NC ( North of Charlotte) or in Hickory, NC. Currently it is in my Father's shop in Hickory, NC. I have photo's that I can send anyone who can pick it up. I do not come to this forum often so Private message may not be the best way to get in touch with me. It will be best to e-mail be at tilley166@bellsouth.net.

Thanks,

Donald

Back