Gas Tank from a 86 Fuel Injected Monte LS that will work with GN

dst87mcssac

Hello,
My name is Donald and I just sold my 87 Monte Carlo Aero Coupe that I owned since 1990 to put my daughter through college. One of my dreams for the car was to drop in a LX Series Engine. About Six years ago I acquired a complete gas tank with sender out of a 86 Monte Carlo LS VS that was being turned into a circle track rack car. This is the gas tank with the white plastic baffle inside that is also used on the GN Buicks or so I am told. These are great for Monte Fuel injection upgrades or for G-Body Fuel Injection upgrades. Well my dreams of hot rodding my Monte never happened so I am selling this Fuel Tank for $100.00 , but I am not willing to ship it. It needs to be picked up in Denver, NC ( North of Charlotte) or in Hickory, NC. Currently it is in my Father's shop in Hickory, NC. I have photo's that I can send anyone who can pick it up. I do not come to this forum often so Private message may not be the best way to get in touch with me. It will be best to e-mail be at tilley166@bellsouth.net.

Thanks,

Donald