You can type here any text you want

Gateway Buick Club Events, Aug. 11 & 22

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

HyperV6

Gateway **** (St. Louis, MO area) Announces Next Track Get Outings

Come to the next Gateway **** test and tune session at Gateway International Raceway on Friday, August 11th. Gates open at 4:30pm, racing starts at around 6pm. Come to race, or just to watch. This is part of Gateway Raceway's regular Friday night program. (August 18th if the 11th is rained out)

Come to the next Gateway **** Tuesday Night test and tune session at Gateway International Raceway on Friday, August 22nd. Gates open at 5pm, racing starts at around 6pm. Come to race, or just to watch. This is part of Gateway Raceway's regular Tuesday night program. (August 29th if the 22nd is rained out)
NOTE: Tuesday is street-tire night. You must have radials, or other DOT tires. No slicks. Quickest 16 cars get a special sticker at the end of the night.

Keep September 10th (car show at West Port as well as our next club meeting) and September 16th (car show at Wagner Buick in Belleville, IL - joint event with the Gateway BCA) open on your calendar.

Anyone interested in Buicks is welcome to come out to any of the events.

Craig

Anybody planning to go? I'll be there unless another major storm is planning to hit!

Craig

I might be there if i don't have to work. I won't have the car there cause i am building a new motor for it now.

Thanx for posting, Craig.... unless it is either super hot n humid or raining - I'll be there and I'll try to wrangle up my brothers too.

ps - I think I'll make it to everything except the Sep 10 show [ I was planning to go to the Dub City Show at the America Center... but who knows.

HyperV6 said:
Keep September 10th (car show at West Port as well as our next club meeting) Craig

What time is meeting this sat?

We are planning to have the Gateway Buick Club meeting for September at the Westport car show this Sunday - 9/10. I'm guessing we will have our meeting at 1:30 p.m. - our stand time. Anyone interested just show up Sunday with or without your car in the show.

Craig

Craig........What if it rains? Have you heard from Scott about an alternate location?

Sorry guys, I don't know about a rain-out. Last I heard it wasn't going to rain until Sunday night. No telling with the weather... Lets just have positive thoughts!

Craig

well crap. Now I have to work this sunday. I will definetly be at the Wagner Buick thing on the 16th. I've been detailing on my gn for the last month. Nobody there better have one cleaner than mine or I'm going to be hacked. :biggrin:

Sunday's show

We'll actually be meeting at the St. Louis Bread Co. in the plaza complex @ 1:30pm - rain or shine.

Can we get more than 2 cars out there? The track outings were embarassing.

Back