You can type here any text you want

Gateway Buick Performance January Meeting

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Keller

GNTTYPE Founder
The next meeting of the Gateway Buick Performance Enthusiasts will be held Sunday, February 14th @ 1:30pm at Hooters, 301 Market Pl. Suite C, Fairview Heights, IL 62208, (618) 398-3374

Rich Schafer, drag racing manager from Gateway Raceway, will be speaking.

Turn off of I-64 on to IL-159 south. Turn west on to Market Place from IL-159. (Look for the Best Buy and Borders signs.) Go past/through the main strip mall. Hooters will be on the right in a small plaza behind it at the northeast corner of Market Place and Commerce Ln.

Newsletter for paid members to follow shortly...

Be there!

Scot,

unfortunately i will miss this meeting............... my wife already thinks i love my car more than her:rolleyes::eek: - dont need to give her anymore reasons....lol

Aaron

Aaron, she is always welcome to come. I think it'd be a great place to spend an hour or two that day. :biggrin:

I'm sure if it were this past Sunday, we would have had a lot of complaints, too.

Always looking for input. The board and members are always welcome (encouraged, in fact!) to suggest places/locations/etc. for meetings.

Scot,

unfortunately i will miss this meeting............... my wife already thinks i love my car more than her:rolleyes::eek: - dont need to give her anymore reasons....lol

Aaron

you will either be there.... or we will let the wifey know how much money you've been winning lately :D

you will either be there.... or we will let the wifey know how much money you've been winning lately :D

hey, ive been losing lately... if anything i'm on a losing streak:mad:

but we'll see - also out of all places to have a meeting on Valentine's Day.... i dont think i will take the wife to hOOters:eek:

I was told that I cannot go either. She said that it would not be good for me to attend a meeting and leave her here with the kids. I did not want to mention that shw could go with me to H:D:DTERS, that would not be good.

i've met your wife, and she seems like a really really cool gal. i bet if you told her you'd put on a pair of those orange shorts and walk around with them pulled up your crack like the rest of the girls,... she'd love to come to see that! :biggrin:

i've met your wife, and she seems like a really really cool gal. i bet if you told her you'd put on a pair of those orange shorts and walk around with them pulled up your crack like the rest of the girls,... she'd love to come to see that! :biggrin:

lmao..... funny.....:D:D:D

Back