You can type here any text you want

Gateway GSCA at GIR

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

rgs455

Participating in GIR's weekly "Street Legal" test 'n tune on Tuesday October 19th as well as "All Classes" on Friday October 22nd.

See you at the track!

I'll be there tuesday. I think i finally have the car running right. No more sputtering going on. I hope to hit the 10s that night, BUT we will see.

Originally posted by rob nolan
I'll be there tuesday. I think i finally have the car running right. No more sputtering going on. I hope to hit the 10s that night, BUT we will see.
ALRIGHT! Care to share what the problem was?

Should be able to attend. Hope to see a good TurboBuick turn out this week. Last week of the season:(

6SENSE,
It was the cam sensor that was out of adjustment a little :o . So i have it running pretty good now. Hope to see all of you guys out there tuesday.

That's great to hear Rob! Hope to see you there.

Sent you an email on my ride.

I'd like to get out there tonight, but it looks awfully cloudy. Is it raining over there in St. Louis?

Eric

It was drizzling for awhile earlier. Every forecast I look at doesnt show anymore rain in the general St. Louis area.
I just called GIR and they said as far as right now they will be opened but are discussing it because the possibility of mist. I really wanted to go tonight and Friday since the season is cut a couple weeks short as is. The lady I spoke to said to call back and that there will be someone in the office till 5:00. I know that they always have a recording giving info about drag racing when there is noone there.
Toll free phone# I called: 866-357-7333

I hope they are still racing tonight. This is the last time i can go out there because i have to work late for the rest of the week. I will be legal next year with a roll bar :D

I just called and it has been cancelled:( That sucks!!!! I might see what i can do for tomorrow to try and get out of there early. I might even take friday off.

Originally posted by rob nolan
I just called and it has been cancelled:( That sucks!!!! I might see what i can do for tomorrow to try and get out of there early. I might even take friday off.
:mad: :(
I know that I asked this to one of there tech people a year ago, but do you guys think they would let me race tommorow on my [bald] drag radials? Last year myself and this other guy with a 11sec SC Mustang were talking to them about how we never get enough runs, and thats when they told us we could come out with our BFG DRs. Something about the compound being a class c, or something like that. Anyone know?

Thanks. Now Ive got a tough decision.................Cards play tonight too [do or die]...

Originally posted by 6SENSE
Thanks. Now Ive got a tough decision.................Cards play tonight too [do or die]...
The way it looks outside i bet they cancel it again. I'm not going tonight.

Back