You can type here any text you want

Gateway tonight Awesome weather

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tony Shoaff

The Atomic Gn did it again. Broke its own record:D Took 3 tries with new drag radials.Ran 9.667@139.63. More to come tomorrow. Need sleep:eek:

The Atomic Gn did it again. Broke its own record:D Took 3 tries with new drag radials.Ran 9.667@139.63. More to come tomorrow. Need sleep:eek:

Congrats TONY!!!! that is flying... and i kept contemplating going on not.... i thought the rain might come back.

Great Job!!! cant wait to here more.

aaron

Yes, it was a good night for the Buick - 2 Turbo Regals in the Tuner Shutout Final.

Tony and I raced. Tony went 10.00 @ 138.90 vs. my 12.11 @ 111.42. He left easy and after that was just gone. At least if you are gonna get smoked it's a lot easier to take when it's by another Turbo Buick.

The weather turned out nice temperture wise. The bad thing was we had almost a direct head wind that were pretty constant 20+ mph. So, the good temps were probably off set by the wind.

Craig

Yes, it was a good night for the Buick - 2 Turbo Regals in the Tuner Shutout Final.

Tony and I raced. Tony went 10.00 @ 138.90 vs. my 12.11 @ 111.42. He left easy and after that was just gone. At least if you are gonna get smoked it's a lot easier to take when it's by another Turbo Buick.

The weather turned out nice temperture wise. The bad thing was we had almost a direct head wind that were pretty constant 20+ mph. So, the good temps were probably off set by the wind.

Craig

Great Job Craig.... damn i missed a good one.... can you PM me your phone number so next time if i go [or want to go] i can give you a call.

Also can you post your numbers from your timeslip. thks

aaron

Everytime I go out there I'm the only TR. I must miss a group of you guys everytime i go
Next time post when you are thinking of going, i'm usually game to go, but it all depends on my work load. I will definitely be there next week if the weather permits.

aaron

ps are you in the Gateway BPE club???

Great time. Good to see Bret and Craig. I posted the day before I was going?? I was worried about the weather also:confused: I wish I could of run the car ALL OUT but I had bad tire traction first run:eek:2nd pass let 3lbs of air out left on 5lbs of boost and ran the 9.667@139.63 1.49 60ft.:mad: ran a 6.184@113.84:D I am getting close to, with a little hope to run all my personal best this weekend?? Weather permitting. I heard some exhaust noise with open exhaust:confused: and was running the car very conservatively. I am guessing the valve springs are getting weak. Will diagnose Friday and hopefully be ready for Cordova on Sat.:cool:See you all there.

Next time post when you are thinking of going, i'm usually game to go, but it all depends on my work load. I will definitely be there next week if the weather permits.

aaron

ps are you in the Gateway BPE club???

Alright I'll make a post next time it would be great to meet up with a few other Buicks next time. No I'm not a memeber of that club...
Also, congrats Tony, you're in a whole other world from me! didnt mean to hijack the thread.

Pat

In the BPE newsletter I'll be trying to get the club to go to the Shootout and the T&T the day before. Guess I'll encourage the other T&T's for the rest of the year as well.

Back