You can type here any text you want

Gauging interest - almost new TURNKEY low 10 second ENGINE COMBO

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Eticket

Considering selling my current engine combo to move on to something bigger. Price range will be $5500-$6500 depending on options. Similar build with new/used parts would cost more than $8500. Engine is in car and can be test rode/inspected/etc.. can even go to the track if it's open to the ready buyer.

This is only a low 10 second combo due to traction issues - only averaging 1.52's on a slippery track.
Has run fastest of 10.16@134.xx on 22-23psi of boost. Runs mid 10's on 18-20psi. Yes, it can do this ALL DAY LONG.

Engine has been freshened and has less then 200 miles on it. This is a total street engine - nothing exotic to make it unreliable. This is COMPLETE throttle body to oil pan, balancer to flexplate. engine has run mid 10s in a previous friend's car and now, combo optimized for low 10's in my car. it has proven itself in two different cars.

What you need to complete to run low 10's?
Supporting chassis mods of your choosing
Fast xfi - will supply program
Good 2004r trans and converter (ptc - converter may be for sale too)
Good front mount intercooler
Reasonable suspension work and drag radials/slicks
Fuel system - double pumper setup likely for sale too.
Decent downpipe - likely to be for sale.

semi serious? shoot me a message on here or jqn555@live.com

Thanks,
John

I wasn't clear enough above and got some PMs.. THIS IS AN ENGINE COMBO - so this includes headers with external wastegate, injectors, and turbo too with option to buy the downpipe!

well, the sum of the parts are going to be more than the whole. If you're semi seriously interested in only a long block type of deal, I'm going to need to price it to ensure i move the rest of it quite easily. maybe pm me on what exactly you want in a "long block"? thanks.

the intent of the add really was for someone who wanted a full turnkey type of deal. I wasn't really intending to break this up and deal with multiple buyers. The range was including or excluding a few chunky parts, like the turbo or headers or something...not really wanting to take the motor apart.

Same here- - without power, buried in ice until late yesterday. Still working though. Call me when convenient- I pm'ed my number

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Bump in case there's interest. I believe I had the lower intake to oil pan including headers with external gate for $5000. It's going to be pulled in the next few months if not sooner. So, seeing it run in car is ideal.

Back