Gauging interest, GMP Gold Club set & TONS of other GN collectibles.

V6UnderPressure

The Artist FKA Scott4DMny
I am considering selling my Buick collectibles. I have a home purchase coming up and need to start selling off the goods.:biggrin: My collection is huge. And because I do not have everything here with me, I cannot make a for sure list. But chances are, if you are looking for something specific, I probably have it. I am member 292 in the 300 GMP Buick Gold Club. I got in the club during the 3rd car. So from the 3rd car all the way up until now, I have all the cars labeled 292. I do have the first 2 cars, and they are from the gold club (1 of 300) but they are not numbered 292. Yes, they do have all the lithographs. In this set, I purchased the Grand National trailer, the hydraulic lift, Grand national semi-trailer set, the limited drag cars (yellow w/flames) and even the well sought after Blue Chrome T-Type. I have many of the Johnny lightning diecasts and slot cars, dub city diecasts, Tyco buick regal slot cars, including the rare skoal bandit and 25th chrome anniversary car. The skoal and chrome cars are still in the original tyco boxes that came in the mail. (these were mail in cars back in the 80's) Of course these are mint and never used. I also have the Petty STP slot car and valvoline slot car and even a Tyco Test slot car (just the body, no decals or anything). I have the 80's buick regal monogram and amt model kits sealed in plastic which includes the Uno Buick Regal, Mountain Dew Regal, Miller Genuine Draft Regal, Grand National Monogram (the first one) and Grand National Monogram (the latest one). These are just a TINY bit of all the buick collectibles I have.

I will do my best to get a list together of everything. But for now, I would just like to know if anyone is looking for any specifics. Id rather not break up the GMP set, but I could possibly be persuaded! Thanks all for the interest.

Scott

I'm interested in all the Tyco slot cars....but I'll be away from a computer
for a week. Just let me know.....

Thanks,
Steve

I'm interested in all the Tyco slot cars....but I'll be away from a computer
for a week. Just let me know.....

Thanks,
Steve

I have quite a few interested in the tyco cars. But of course, with my current situation, money talks. I need to pull the cars out of storage, so a week would give me time anyways. So just chime back in when you're ready.

Do you have herpa gn's black,light blue,white,silver the purple one from UK the white lighting 1985 gn's scrapin the Monogram mini exacts 1 GN in a 3 car set and 1 GN in a 6 car set the Johnny Lighting model kitwith redline tires the street wheels 2 pack GN&GTO the street wheels 5 pack WCW black GN "STING" street wheels 5 pack GN yellow with red purple flames the street wheels cartoon series Peanuts,Dexters Labratory,Scooby Doo,Diddy Kong
the Johnny Lighting Xtraction HO scale Slotcar Black,Black&silver,blue GN the White thunder GN 1of5000 GN Promo edition the ThunderJets the chrome Mint motor trend GN the 1989 Monogram TTA

Do you have herpa gn's black,light blue,white,silver the purple one from UK the white lighting 1985 gn's scrapin the Monogram mini exacts 1 GN in a 3 car set and 1 GN in a 6 car set the Johnny Lighting model kitwith redline tires the street wheels 2 pack GN&GTO the street wheels 5 pack WCW black GN "STING" street wheels 5 pack GN yellow with red purple flames the street wheels cartoon series Peanuts,Dexters Labratory,Scooby Doo,Diddy Kong
the Johnny Lighting Xtraction HO scale Slotcar Black,Black&silver,blue GN the White thunder GN 1of5000 GN Promo edition the ThunderJets the chrome Mint motor trend GN the 1989 Monogram TTA

Ones I know I have are, monogram mini exacts, 2pack GN & GTO, Dexters Labratory, some of the xtractions including the white thunder, chrome mint motor trend GN.
Will have to check on the others.

Ones I know I have are, monogram mini exacts, 2pack GN & GTO, Dexters Labratory, some of the xtractions including the white thunder, chrome mint motor trend GN.
Will have to check on the others.

alright just let me know if you find the others

Do ya have the KISS GN a GNX XRAY a MOLLY PROTOTYPE a GN drag trailer
a gn 2 post lift 6 piece buick tool set a GN semi a GNX semi

Do ya have the KISS GN a GNX XRAY a MOLLY PROTOTYPE a GN drag trailer
a gn 2 post lift 6 piece buick tool set a GN semi a GNX semi

I have everything there except the KISS GN. But now that I think about it, I may actually HAVE the Kiss GN. Have to look! :)

I'd be interested in any Herpa's except for black or gray. I'd also be interested in kiss gn,streetwheels 2 pack, wrangler tyco[reg and aero],petty aero,auction insanity WL,scrapin WL,donk copper,donk rc green,street lows[white tops],orange dub,T jets WL[black,chrome,red,gold],pow r pulls, valvoline aero. Let me know if you have any after everybody else that posted first. Thanks.

I have finally unpacked everything and I cannot believe I had THIS much stuff. I will take pictures and post. I have some rare model kits also and all of my models are sealed in plastic. Pictures to come with everything. There is SO much, I probably have something for everyone!:biggrin: Keep in mind that money talks. I will not be taking this to ebay, but yet the one with the biggest offer to me that sounds reasonable, I will sell.

Scott

Pictures!

You will see many rare items in here. Feel free to ask about them. I also have the Metallic Green Dub city GN, just need to find it. I also have the tyco #27 valvoline car as well yet have to find it. You will also see lots of GMP and American muscle diarama accessories, such as the lift, and tool sets. And even a GMP Meguiars diecast detailing kit. You will also see some rare model kits. All model kits are sealed in their original plastic. See the Petty Combo kit. It contains the rare Kyle Petty #42 Regal that is only available in this combo set. The four packs of Dub City cars are two different sets. One has the chrome wheels and the other set has the black with chrome lip. Just see the pics. Be patient. LOTS of pics!:biggrin:

IMG_0137.jpg

IMG_0145.jpg

IMG_0141.jpg

IMG_0146.jpg

IMG_0147.jpg

IMG_0148.jpg

IMG_0149.jpg

IMG_0150.jpg

IMG_0151.jpg