Gauging interest, GMP Gold Club set & TONS of other GN collectibles.

Back to top!:biggrin: for a Great Seller, thanks again for the trailer and cars everything was just how it was described A++++

All Dub City's are sold.
Petty 1:24 Diecast is sold.
JL diecast model kit is sold.
Scooby Doo GN sold.
Revell Model Kit sold.

PM price for the 4 Racing Champions(black packaged motor trend) the 3 JL's and the AM Model of 87 GN and also all the Thunderjets.

Thanks

Thanks Scott

Thanks Scott, Just today I picked up the 4 GMP 1/18th cars that you sent. They are just as described. I now have the missing GMP 1/18th scale cars for my GMP Turbo Buick die-cast car collection.

Everthing went as planned, great Seller at the highest rating available !!

Wayne - Quick 6 Racing

87 GMP 1:18 GNX, 87 1:18 GMP Drag GN and 87 GMP GN 1:18 sold.

Anyone want the entire package on everything left??? Make me a reasonable offer!

All the dub cities were sold.
GMP 1:18 Rare Sage, WE4, 86 GN Drag, 87GN, 87GN Drag, 87GNX were sold. (Blue chrome T and Yellow/flames Drag GN still available!)
Scooby doo, dexter's was sold.
GMP Stock car model 1st edition is pending sale.
Gto/GN pack was sold.
Dare police car was sold. I have more of the white police cars available.
85GN w/ lithograph was sold.

All other GMP's I have that came with lithographs, you will get the matching numbered lithograph to go with the car.

I may have missed a few things but see above posts as I posted what I have sold down the line. Needless to say, there is a HUGE amount left.

I just found another GTO/GN 2 pack for those who were interested. I also found the green dub city.

Guys, I will accept trades for performance parts!!!

GNX and GMP Stock car

What would you take for the Monogram GNX model and the GMP 1st Edition Stock car sir? Throw in price quote for Tweaked car as well. TIA