You can type here any text you want

gbody parts/Auto Fab Performance parts headers

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Brain, is that the Auto Fab where Colman Brothers SPEED SHOP was; US Rt. 1?

No he sold the business about 2 years ago. When I was in my own construction business years ago I wired up his new addition.

Never forget he had a tubbed orbit orange 70 GTO! I loved that car.

So are these cleaned up china headers or new built in the usa headers?

I pretty sure they are from China...kind of like his downpipes that don't bolt up to the turbo because of the wrong bolt pattern.

No he sold the business about 2 years ago. When I was in my own construction business years ago I wired up his new addition.

Never forget he had a tubbed orbit orange 70 GTO! I loved that car.

The new owners seem to be doing a good job - the fabrication shop and their projects look great.

I pretty sure they are from China...kind of like his downpipes that don't bolt up to the turbo because of the wrong bolt pattern.

I have read in another recent post on the topic directly from Brian that they are made here, in the USA. Someone smack me if I'm wrong, but that's how I read his posts on the matter.

From the few posts I have read I now believe that gbodyparts headers, intercoolers and downpipes are all made in china.

Correct me if im wrong Brian.

Wrong but not for long were shipping 1 of everything we make to China. Then you guys can buy it cheaper. No returns though.

CS99 I pretty sure they are from China...kind of like his downpipes that don't bolt up to the turbo because of the wrong bolt pattern.

over 600+ sold amazing how they all have been returned.

Wrong but not for long were shipping 1 of everything we make to China. Then you guys can buy it cheaper. No returns though.

Wow that is funny and not all at the same time.

Back