gbody parts/Auto Fab Performance parts headers

Brain, is that the Auto Fab where Colman Brothers SPEED SHOP was; US Rt. 1?

No he sold the business about 2 years ago. When I was in my own construction business years ago I wired up his new addition.

Never forget he had a tubbed orbit orange 70 GTO! I loved that car.

I pretty sure they are from China...kind of like his downpipes that don't bolt up to the turbo because of the wrong bolt pattern.

No he sold the business about 2 years ago. When I was in my own construction business years ago I wired up his new addition.

Never forget he had a tubbed orbit orange 70 GTO! I loved that car.

The new owners seem to be doing a good job - the fabrication shop and their projects look great.

I pretty sure they are from China...kind of like his downpipes that don't bolt up to the turbo because of the wrong bolt pattern.

I have read in another recent post on the topic directly from Brian that they are made here, in the USA. Someone smack me if I'm wrong, but that's how I read his posts on the matter.

From the few posts I have read I now believe that gbodyparts headers, intercoolers and downpipes are all made in china.

Correct me if im wrong Brian.

Wrong but not for long were shipping 1 of everything we make to China. Then you guys can buy it cheaper. No returns though.

CS99 I pretty sure they are from China...kind of like his downpipes that don't bolt up to the turbo because of the wrong bolt pattern.

over 600+ sold amazing how they all have been returned.