You can type here any text you want

gbodyparts.com.....problems

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

VegasSE

One month, can't get my pedals, can't get them to credit back my account, and cannot even get an email response to my questions. Frankly, terrible customer service.

I filed a paypal complaint, which he responded to promptly, with an email address I should use to get in contact with him. I sent 2 emails, nothing. I can't even get a RESPONSE from this company. Frankly, I'm shocked that the board allows someone with this poor level of service to be a sponsor. I can't imagine that will continue much longer with this type of customer treatment. I can't get my product, a response, or a refund. Nice.

What is the process the board goes through with a paying vendor that continually has the same problems with basic business practices?

g-body parts !buy at your own risk!Im tired of reading all the complaints

g-body parts !buy at your own risk!Im tired of reading all the complaints

It's too bad. Seems like they WERE a good vendor for a long time, and they do have a lot of nice stuff, but still no communication and still no parts. I don't care HOW many great things they have, until they make a very strong effort to rectify the issue, I'll never send them another cent. To be honest, if I had just received some professional communication and apology for the lousy service, and my parts overnighted to me because of the delay, they would have already gotten a couple thousand dollars more from me. At this point, they won't see another dime!

I filed a paypal complaint, which he responded to promptly, with an email address I should use to get in contact with him. I sent 2 emails, nothing. I can't even get a RESPONSE from this company. Frankly, I'm shocked that the board allows someone with this poor level of service to be a sponsor. I can't imagine that will continue much longer with this type of customer treatment. I can't get my product, a response, or a refund. Nice.

contact SGRIM he tends to get mad when they bad mouth his buddy. he wrote that on one of the MANY bad threads that gbodyparts has been having lately.

contact SGRIM he tends to get mad when they bad mouth his buddy. he wrote that on one of the MANY bad threads that gbodyparts has been having lately.

I'm not bad mouthing anyone. Just telling the facts as they happened. I gave them money, and then they ignored me and never delivered my parts and won't respond or give me a refund. It's pretty much that simple.

Why don't you go to your buddies shop and get up his *** where you seem to want to be. All you have done is kick Brian and this board because of your relationship with:rolleyes: Some of your recent post have enraged several senoir members of this board. I got a large amount of PM's saying you should be BANNED FOR EVER! I didn't in hopes as you posted you were going to stay out of it:rolleyes: Guess your word is gold:cool: AGAIN IF YOU DON'T like me or this board HIT THE ROAD!!! I AM SICK OF YOUR CONSTANT REMARKS ABOUT THIS BOARD!!!!!!! If it is so bad DO NOT COME BACK!!!!!

I apologize to all members that had to read that. I hate to come off this way.
This guy and his click from a certain area in CA have nothing better to do than to stir up trouble on this board. They got mad and left but guess what they still keep coming back to stir up trouble!

I'm not bad mouthing anyone. Just telling the facts as they happened. I gave them money, and then they ignored me and never delivered my parts and won't respond or give me a refund. It's pretty much that simple.

VegasSE, I will be more than glad to ask Brian about your problem. That is what Admin are here for.... We are more than happy to get involved when asked!

VegasSE, I will be more than glad to ask Brian about your problem. That is what Admin are here for.... We are more than happy to get involved when asked!

I appreciate that. Honestly, most board admins don't get involved in transactions, so that's somewhat of a new thing to me. To be honest, they have a LOT of things I would have already sent them money for if they had just communicated with me. Paypal resolved the dispute and refunded my money on it, so it's all good now, and I can just forget about it.

A little communication will go a LONG way, and honestly, when I like a company I tend to spend a lot of money there, and I have other buddies who have GN's as well, so his ignoring me cost him a lot of business not only from me but from my friends as well. A simple email with an explanation of the situation and apology for the delay is all it would have taken. I'm still open to working with the company in the future, but they have a ways to go to earn back trust.

Back