Gbodyparts.com

mazdatech78

Whats the deal with this place??? Everytime I try to call this place I tell them what I need and they never seem to call back. Everyone raves about how good the customer service. Brian, I have money and in need of stuff. But I take it my money isnt good enough for you! Today was the final straw. Hope the rest of you get the parts you are looking for. Ill spend my money elsewhere!:mad:

James

"James called needs floor pan section."
I won't post your #

We left out Thursday to go to the nats.Came back early this morning to work. 71 messages on the answering machine.
Tons of freaking e-mails that I'm not even finished going threw yet.
My appologies but if your looking for one in a hurry I would take your business elsewhere.We are a few days behind in shipping as it is. Small parts like a dipstick tube that we have on the shelf easy to pull & get out in 1 day is not a problem.

Gutting the interior out of a rust free car & cutting a section of floor out does take a little bit of effort.
I'd rather be honest & up front instead of you expecting a floor pan shipped out the same day you order it.

I'm here now pulling the carpet out of a car for a customer in VA.
8:30 PM. I'll be here for at least another hour.

That car will be down to bare metal & the floor can be cut out.

If you can wait I'll cut it out & return your call. I do prefer e-mail though.
I will ask for a picture before I cut anyone a floor pan out.That way there is no misunderstanding.

Brian, I understand that you have a busy business with limited help. All that would have had to happen was a quick phone call saying that you guys were busy and it would take a couple of days. Im not looking for miracles or next day parts, I just needed to know that it was being looked into. Ive had to go elsewhere to buy parts because of lack of call backs on other stuff I needed. But I can give you the benefit of the doubt because I didnt speak directly to you. You have my # and I will leave my e-mail at the bottom of this post. I still do need a floor pan piece and am willing to wait a couple days for the right part. Let me know if you can help me.

James hondatech78@yahoo.com

Just send a pic.
E-mails are always easier then trying to describe the part that is rusted on a floor pan & how much is needed.

Just wanted to update. Brian hooked me up with a clean floor pan piece that I installed Sunday. It was exactly what I needed. Thanks Brian

James