You can type here any text you want

GBODYPARTS. thank you....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

THE BLACK MAMBA

I want to personally thank Brian Weaver and his staff for the service i`ve received....for answering all my pm`s sending me emails on my orders and fast shipping....and i wont forget about the refund....thanks Brian

I want to personally thank Brian Weaver and his staff for the service i`ve received....for answering all my pm`s sending me emails on my orders and fast shipping....and i wont forget about the refund....thanks Brian

Mike by combining the shipping & then shipping refunds sent to your pay pal is just my evil ploy to get you to spend more $. It will just be sitting there waiting to be spent on something else. Like a kid with some $ in his pocket. I wasn't being nice :biggrin:

Your order was just picked up a few minutes ago. We really appreciate your business.

Mike by combining the shipping & then shipping refunds sent to your pay pal is just my evil ploy to get you to spend more $. It will just be sitting there waiting to be spent on something else. Like a kid with some $ in his pocket. I wasn't being nice :biggrin:

Your order was just picked up a few minutes ago. We really appreciate your business.

Well it worked caused i just order something else....your killing me, but the GN is going to look good :D

Back