You can type here any text you want

GBodyParts Vacuum Brake Conversion Kit

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

V666

With my Powermaster failing I took the plunge and converted to vacuum using the gbodyparts conversion kit. Bottom line, my brakes work great now!

I followed the instructions on Toms T Type page just using the gbody kit because I did not have access to a pedal locally from our junk yard .

Toms instructions and the gbodyparts kit are all you need. Now, the car will lock up all four on demand.

It was not a daunting job looking back. I also changed the heater core in the am and that was worse in my opinion....

Anyways, going the vacuum route worked out great. My powermaster is now in a box if someone ever wants It 100% stock.

I swapped to vac years back and never looked back. Since my GN was a daily Driver back then and I spent like 800 bucks rebuilding and replaing every dang thing on it and then two years later the switch went bad. Instead of spending 180 bucks (the price then) for a switch I swapped to vac. Never liked the low brake pedal since the car was new on the PM anyway

Back