You can type here any text you want

Gear Drive ??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Originally posted by The Radius Kid
Artie,call me.
Rich has my #[I e-mailed it to him].
Tonight will be fine.:)
When I call Canada, do I have to speak a different language? :)

Art, send me the info to work, I can have my purchasing babe chase it for you, she always finds obscure parts for my projects.

And just my O2, I love gear drives !

Nick, whats the scoop on yours ?

The stage motor wont be ready for BG so what the hell I am going to throw the stock block in the car for BG and put the gear drive on and see what its all about.

Lonnie,

Do you have your TA heads?

Did you get the SI or SE version?

Will you have them on your car at BG?

Hope all is going well for you!

TIA!! :)

Originally posted by Two Lane
Lonnie,

Do you have your TA heads?

Did you get the SI or SE version?

Will you have them on your car at BG?

Hope all is going well for you!

TIA!! :)

No I have not recieved the heads yet. I did order the race heads (SE). I did buy another set of heads for use until the TA heads show up. Since i bought the race versions its my understanding that there is no valve train at this time for those heads so I have no idea what the hell is going on at this point. Probably another 10 months till the rockers are made. I am having so many last minute problems with parts I am not sure the car will be at BG.

Don't worry Lonnie my experiment will be there and you will have a place to hang out. Be careful I might need to put you to work.
I hope you can get it together if not you will still have a good time.

Bob I will be there with or without the car. I will just be ticked cause it the only time of year I get to do nothing but race for 5 straight days. :) I also dont want to miss you using that T-brake and cutting it loose at 20lb of boost:eek:

Originally posted by quickt

No I have not recieved the heads yet. I did order the race heads (SE).

Since i bought the race versions its my understanding that there is no valve train at this time for those heads so I have no idea what the hell is going on at this point.

Probably another 10 months till the rockers are made.

WHOA!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Did not know that...major BUMMER!!

Hope you can make it with your car, Lonnie!

Originally posted by Two Lane
Hope you can make it with your car, Lonnie!
I found him a turbo. It's up to him to get a long block together. He'll prolly order a transmission from Jeg's :eek: ;)

Yes Bob is a friend of the program.;)

I think I can pull it off. I will be running a bunch of used up junk so bring a mop and broom I might need some help picking parts up off the track. I guess I could always take it easy on it. Naaaaa thats no fun.:D

Originally posted by quickt
No I have not recieved the heads yet. I did order the race heads (SE). I did buy another set of heads for use until the TA heads show up. Since i bought the race versions its my understanding that there is no valve train at this time for those heads so I have no idea what the hell is going on at this point. Probably another 10 months till the rockers are made. ......

Lonnie, it may be 10 months for the SE heads from TA, but no one has given that as the time frame?

Preliminary work on the valve train is now being done. Should have production versions to work with after BG. These heads, SI and SE, will not be released for delivery until after testing and evaluation in the shop and on a vehicle has been done.

Presently we are working on the pre-production heads for fit and performance numbers. This is the set I will have with me in BG along with a machined and ready to assemble alum block.

Hope to see you there.:)

Back