Gen2 WB correction

larrym

West Coast Newfy
So did some logging with Tunerpro and I'm trying to figure out why my car is so rich I set my target AFR at 10.8 log shows 10.2 and it's adding fuel. I had correction disabled and tuned it close turn it on and it adds fuel and is rich?

Do a factory reset on the gen 2. Hold 2 left buttons while powering up. Continue to hold until display reads "all data reset".

If holding the left buttons doesn't work, try the right 2.

Run through the set up, config and all your settings. See how that goes.

Thanks Rick this appears to have cured my issue!
My car hates my though when was testing I rolled into it in 3rd knock gauge goes into the red. Hmm prime the alky pump double check the settings on the Gen2 roll into again same uthing hmmm back the timing off to 19 degrees roll into it again again it's in the red glance at the boost gauge 29 psi! Guess the line to the top of my external gate had split and come off my controller......
Good news it happened while I was paying attention to things not at the track

New question can I tape into my stock 2 bar map to log boost on the Gen 2?
Which wire would I tap into it appears I only need 1 wire to the aux on the gen2

Behind the glove box is the C437 connector, green wire is the MAP signal, that would be the one to tap. Check out the MAFT Pro installation guide on the full throttle support board, it will show the connector.
upload_2015-7-30_14-55-5.png