You can type here any text you want

Getting my junker ready for noble!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Looks good!

Pretty much all down hill from there.

Good luck making it to Noble.

-Jason

blown okie.....

what did you paint the block with??? In the valley, is that a primer or what?

Thanks,
Jason

rustoleom rust metal primer #7769 its put on with a brush not sprayed, we've found it to work as well as the gyptol paint stuff that alot of people use. helps seal the metal & promotes drain back a little. the whole block is painted with it to under the blue. helps paint stick to.(DUH)

rustoleom rust metal primer #7769 its put on with a brush not sprayed, we've found it to work as well as the gyptol paint stuff that alot of people use. helps seal the metal & promotes drain back a little. the whole block is painted with it to under the blue. helps paint stick to.(DUH)

Thanks for the info!

Hey Daniel,

Looks like everything is moving right along. As for me I do not believe that I will be making the race now. I am out of town which means I am away from the car and there is no way around pulling the engine. That was a stupid stunt I pulled on Friday night and a real set back not being able to race in Noble. I still plan on showing up and watching the rest of you so keep working away and get that car ready to roll.

Good luck and see you on Saturday.

Shane

Back