Getting ready to buy this one, on eBay, anyone around here?

Big red flag! It's a used car flipper......BTDT, and have used up a lifetime supply of Tums and Prozac.:mad:
You've sent the $. Kinda late to have someone "take a look".

If it’s not what you think and deal falls through. Then look around at some of the cars available on this site? Or you can always join “bigworms rides” on Facebook as well where you will find some of the best deals on GN’s and Turbo Buick’s (in general) from all across the country! For example this is a “super clean” 87 white T example with 26,000 miles for only $21,000. And while this example may not be a GN, however, there are tons of GN’s on there too.

https://kansascity.craigslist.org/cto/d/1987-buick-regal-type-turbo/6401094154.html

Either way, you have the right idea as Vetting a car through this site is your best option. In that, you’d be amazed who knows what about some of these cars!! I know I have been! Good luck!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As long as whom ever did the inspection truely knows TR's. It does'nt have a scanmaster. That maybe the first small investment you make.

Did you carfax the car? Is the car originally a northern car? If so really look closely for potential rust issues.