You can type here any text you want

getting some 83 ttype parts

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

usetaboost

SAY CAR RAMROD!!
most of it is interior specific parts. Sail panels, door panels, padded surround, cluster, dash switches, I think it had a nice hvac control. The car has been skinned and has no motor or trans and had a small block in it so don't get carried away on asking for parts. Just think of what would be left after a regal has been skinned so don't ask me for seats, seat belts, headliner, wiring, etc. BTW, it is the weird off black/off white color interior items. I did manage to get the blackout grille off of it.

Here's a few things I grabbed. I will be going back for the rest of it tomorrow.

Attachments

• SANY1230-1.JPG
    SANY1230-1.JPG
    80.9 KB · Views: 176
  • SANY1230.JPG
    SANY1230.JPG
    80.9 KB · Views: 142
  • SANY1231.JPG
    SANY1231.JPG
    95.2 KB · Views: 159
  • SANY1232.JPG
    SANY1232.JPG
    61.2 KB · Views: 126
  • SANY1233.JPG
    SANY1233.JPG
    78.6 KB · Views: 131
charlie is the only one that could use any of this?:confused: Well I'll keep the emblems and the rest of it will go in the trash if I have no room:rolleyes:

I guess so Jesse. Maybe someone will chime in now that you said you're gonna throw it away.

well before ya trash the parts....

just scored a regular ol 83 NA regal like 20 minutes ago..

whats available from the dash or steering colum? can i get pics of the pass door panels?

thank you Jessie!

A.j.

or if anybody would like a clean rust free 83 regal... for 300 bucks.

colum is shot, dash is beat up on the side that faces the door otherwise perfect. Speaker plate is broke on right side. padded surround is good and cluster is still there but the lens is broke. I believe the hvac control is still there and in good condition. The pass side door panel is in better shape than the one pictured if I remember right and is complete but don't know if the rear escuchen is good but the front one is. This stuff I plan on getting friday because I had to work late the past few days and I don't have time today. the grille is still up for grabs and is in good shape also.

The lower panel on the driver side has a small chunk busted out where the mirror control was. I don't know if it can be covered. The lower sail panels were in nice shape. The pass side lower panel was also ok. This stuff isn't perfect but I would say its nice-good condtion for a driver but not show. I am picky and I wouldn't hesitate to use these on a vehicle I am fixin up. Probably ALMOST as good as the panels I put on my turbo T

Congrrats on the find Aj. Now you need to get a turbo on the car so it'll be fair between the two of us. LOL

Back