Getting the STAGE 2 TTA Together... few pics...

The XFI one is made by Caspers. I have never heard of any issues with them.. and lots of Buicks run the XFI this way. There may be a lot of issues.. but the boxes have been pretty solid. On my TTA I never had any issue with the adapter box.

Dont know about the Gen VII adapter.. and who makes that. Dont know anyone running a Gen VII on a Buick for that matter. Not that it doesnt work.. my buddy has one tuned by Job of TurboPeople on his single turbo notch. True Street 8.17@179

Its a lot easier to splice stock stuff back on when the harness isnt cut. I only mention it because the car is 11k miles. Some care.. some dont..

Me.. if I didnt care.. i'd be running a brand new harness not a hacked up 22 year old one. Irreguardless of mileage.

Like the cutout.. neato :D

I have run the DFI on every car I currently own and have owned including my mid 7sec Mustang. I love the system, live near the guy who designed it, and can call him on his home phone if I have a problem. That's why I know I can get an adaptor for this, but I wouldn't do that. I will just rewire the car...because I can.

However, just so you know, I bought the car this way...the way it sits....with the hacked up wiring harness...it came this way... I wouldn't have done it this way myself, but for what I paid and what I got, I won't complain.

It seems to me you're a bit condescending in your attitude. I don't need that. At this point I really don't care to hear any more of your suggestions, especially since I didn't ask for any of them... Can you just move on to another thread? Thanks.

I have run the DFI on every car I currently own and have owned including my mid 7sec Mustang. I love the system, live near the guy who designed it, and can call him on his home phone if I have a problem. That's why I know I can get an adaptor for this, but I wouldn't do that. I will just rewire the car...because I can.

However, just so you know, I bought the car this way...the way it sits....with the hacked up wiring harness...it came this way... I wouldn't have done it this way myself, but for what I paid and what I got, I won't complain.

It seems to me you're a bit condescending in your attitude. I don't need that. At this point I really don't care to hear any more of your suggestions, especially since I didn't ask for any of them... Can you just move on to another thread? Thanks.

I think you are taking his words in a lot different way than he is meaning them.

Another sneaky little trick some of you will enjoy. AMS 1000 hidden in arm rest:)

Attachments

• IMG_1565.jpg
    IMG_1565.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 623
  • IMG_1566.jpg
    IMG_1566.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 613
I thought "street cars" from MI have fender dumps, spindle mount front wheels, minitubs, fab9 rears, and "W" tires?

You mean the one you were afraid to race? That one?

LMFAO!

Listen. I didn't set the race up, and the guys that did were busy arguing about paying lock up money because the camaro wasn't what was promised...

I wasn't afraid to race the camaro, was only waiting for the race to be locked up by the boys. In retrospect, I should have not let them keep talking for my car and just told whomever owns the camaro to have 5 guys help push it to the line so I could send them back to michigan with empty wallets.

The car is pretty... and Detroit boys wanted to show it off car show style, nothing more. That car would have been BUSTED UP if it went down. Plain and simple.

They probably only brought it down cause they knew it was gonna rain....

LMFAO!

Listen. I didn't set the race up, and the guys that did were busy arguing about paying lock up money because the camaro wasn't what was promised...

I wasn't afraid to race the camaro, was only waiting for the race to be locked up by the boys. In retrospect, I should have not let them keep talking for my car and just told whomever owns the camaro to have 5 guys help push it to the line so I could send them back to michigan with empty wallets.

The car is pretty... and Detroit boys wanted to show it off car show style, nothing more. That car would have been BUSTED UP if it went down. Plain and simple.

They probably only brought it down cause they knew it was gonna rain....

Dude, you already posted up what your whole combo is in another thread... Trust me, you would have been bounced right back to slowtown racing. Step up your game for that gang...

Dude, you already posted up what your whole combo is in another thread... Trust me, you would have been bounced right back to slowtown racing. Step up your game for that gang...

Hahaha... whatever you say....

Facts:
1) That camaro was UNTESTED, UNFINISHED, and those boys don't know 41.

2) My T had been down that track unprepped 10 times in the past week before the race in the same 50 degrees temps, and every pass I made at the same boost level yeilds timeslips within .05 of each other.

3) The race was going to be OFF THE TRAILER.

We'll never know for sure what would have happened... but under the circumstances, I would have gambled knowing exactly what my car was going to do and betting that the camaro was not going to make a clean pass.

Cliffy, Has long sleeves:eek:

Hahaha... whatever you say....

Facts:
1) That camaro was UNTESTED, UNFINISHED, and those boys don't know 41.

2) My T had been down that track unprepped 10 times in the past week before the race in the same 50 degrees temps, and every pass I made at the same boost level yeilds timeslips within .05 of each other.

3) The race was going to be OFF THE TRAILER.

We'll never know for sure what would have happened... but under the circumstances, I would have gambled knowing exactly what my car was going to do and betting that the camaro was not going to make a clean pass.

The facts are simple - you should have raced them if you were so sure. Stop with all the excuses of "I shouldn't have let my boys go on talking, blah, blah, blah."

Those guys drove from Detroit to race you. That's a FACT. You didn't race them. That's another FACT. You now make excuses for that. That's another FACT. Say what you want. It is what it is.

You better put a bigger cam in that thing, bolt up at least a pt47-88 (I would recommend switching to a t-6 flange, btw:smile:) or better yet a promod 91 and give it you best shot next year with those guys.

The facts are simple - you should have raced them if you were so sure. Stop with all the excuses of "I shouldn't have let my boys go on talking, blah, blah, blah."

Those guys drove from Detroit to race you. That's a FACT. You didn't race them. That's another FACT. You now make excuses for that. That's another FACT. Say what you want. It is what it is.

You better put a bigger cam in that thing, bolt up at least a pt47-88 (I would recommend switching to a t-6 flange, btw:smile:) or better yet a promod 91 and give it you best shot next year with those guys.

Nobody raced anybody! It was RAINING! The track CLOSED! That wasnt the only car that came all the way from detroit to race NOTHIN that day also... for me who cares I was home in an hour. For those guys though damn long ride to get the cars wet...

But yea... valve springs + T6 flange turbo under way.... and I'll be happy to try the camaro head up off the trailer at 41 in the spring. :D

Nobody raced anybody! It was RAINING! The track CLOSED! That wasnt the only car that came all the way from detroit to race NOTHIN that day also... for me who cares I was home in an hour. For those guys though damn long ride to get the cars wet...

But yea... valve springs + T6 flange turbo under way.... and I'll be happy to try the camaro head up off the trailer at 41 in the spring. :D

Well, sounds like your boys talked just long enough then, huh?:wink: