You can type here any text you want

Glass Doors

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I spent some time checking plastics out on the net...and all you guys are right. The jerk from the local plastics company doesn't know his ass from his picnic fork.

I'm going to get the MR10.

Thanks, Chris

I would go with the MR10 check around the closest bigger city where you are and I bet they will have it, I had called Jegs and was going to go with the Percys stuff untill I found it local.

as far as my car - those headers are from ATR I think they still sell them - it isn't a ladder set up it is a 4 link car the tires in those pictures were 32x14.5 -- I have since put on some new 33x10.5w's. I want the car legal to run some of the bigger money outlaw events - I am giving some thought to having another set of bigger wheels and tires ready just incase... as far as the gear - we have multiple 3rd members one for 1/4 mile and one for 1/8th mile - we are still testinig out the gear ratios for each.

I hope that helps

Winsett
www.meankidsracing.com

Who is VFN? I was looking at fiberglass doors from Token Fiberglass, based on an earlier thread. I do not want to get in to these kind of fit problems. Looking back, any suggestions? TIA

Back