You can type here any text you want

Glen at NOS4GN...above and beyond

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

MSDGN

I ordered some parts from NOS4GN a couple days before Thanksgiving...they were having a Black Friday(day after Thanksgiving) sale on some parts which I knew nothing about when I ordered...Glen called me to inform me the coil pack I had ordered was one of the Black Friday specials and that he was going to refund me the difference between the regular price and the special price...I ended up getting the coil pack for about half of the normal price...this is going above and beyond for customer service IMO...thanks Glen...keep up the great work...

x2

Glen is a great guy with great deals.but im sure TB will be saying something about this post.they dont like us talking good about guys that are not paying vendors,i say o well.Glen rocks!!!!!!;)

Is he selling NOS kits for GNs? Has anyone tried one?
Donnie:
Only guessing but I think that "NOS4GN" is an acroynm for "New Old Stock 4 GN", & I don't think that he sells Nitrous Oxide Systems as you are thinking of.

I bought from NOS4GN several times over the past couple of years and service is top notch, products great and at competitive prices ... and many new old stock parts ... always a pleasure to deal with them, wish all vendors where like NOS4GN

Sure is:cool: Hoping he gets into some aftermarket parts:rolleyes: I wished everyone's customer service was as good.

Would be nice and easy for me since he is local, also would be able to pay cash for aftermarket parts

Back