You can type here any text you want

Global West or SPC's

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

regal81455

Ok, looks like these upper a's Ive got are setup for some bizarre ball joint (b body spindle?? ) the moog k5208's do not fit so Im going to end up buying new UCA's - should I go GW TLC-88A's or SPC's adjustables? Car will be 60street 40 strip and if it matters I using the S10 brake upgrade...

GW Pros-

bump stop, camber curve correction, and ball joints included

Cons-

not adjustable

SPC Pros-

Adjustable

Cons-

No ball joints ( do they use the k5208's?? ) and no bump stop

So what should I do?? Price seems to be about the same and so is availability.

+1 on the SPC's, these can be used with stock replacement BJ's or get the Howe BJ's when you order them from SC&C (Marcus). Very knowledgeable and infinitely adjustable!!!

+1 on the SPC's, these can be used with stock replacement BJ's or get the Howe BJ's when you order them from SC&C (Marcus). Very knowledgeable and infinitely adjustable!!!

are they ok on the street? and in a car that is likely to pull the front wheels off the ground at the strip? thats one of my main concerns with these and of course they have no BJ's to start out with which is worth another $50+/-

Global West also have crappy bushings. Get the SPC's. No better quality out there.

spc's are on their way!! thanks for everyone's opinions, i was looking for three and its unanimous!! :D

Back