You can type here any text you want

GM/AcDelco Power Master Accumulators, New In Box!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NCTURBOS

Gettin' back in action!!
Staff member
We found a few more of these accumulators, part# 18038507, and are offering them to you guys here on the board. We have (7) of them available. Price is $159.00 each, shipped to your door. They are only available to the lower-48 states for shipping (via UPS ground).

(1) per person only, do not ask for multiples at this time as it isn't fair to everyone that needs one.

If you have any questions please post a response to this thread. If you want to purchase one please PM me only!! This is how I will keep up with the date and time of who the first (7) are. First come, first serve!!

No Paypal is available. No credit cards. You will need to make a check or money order out to our dealership that must include your phone# and drivers license# on it.

Thanks,

K.

Please save one for me, I am not going to be able to get to the computer for a few days because I am in the middle of a move, but I am pretty sure I want one. thanks

Just to let you know Dennis Kirban is supposed to start selling new reproduction accumulators in about a weeks time.

my85grandnation said:
Just to let you know Dennis Kirban is supposed to start selling new reproduction accumulators in about a weeks time.

I hope all works well with the reproduction pieces from Kirban's. In the meantime I'm going to keep searching for the oem units that I've been finding laying around throughout. Hopefully I can find some more of them for those who want them.

K.

Back