GM CD Players

Go on e bay and find seller oem-gm-radio-solutions or call him @ 1 800 881 8207 .

He has several at reasonable prices.

Go on e bay and find seller oem-gm-radio-solutions or call him @ 1 800 881 8207 .

He has several at reasonable prices.

I had bad luck, he sent me one that was NOT refurbished, just used off the rack and kept putting me off untill I could no longer post negative feedback for him.
Just get a good aftermarket unit like the Kenwood w/the System E cross-over and a powered sub and you will be much better off.

I had bad luck, he sent me one that was NOT refurbished, just used off the rack and kept putting me off untill I could no longer post negative feedback for him.
Just get a good aftermarket unit like the Kenwood w/the System E cross-over and a powered sub and you will be much better off.

WOW,

I am really surprised to hear that.

My dealings with him have been first rate every time and he has sent me exactly what I needed and asked for, three times, at a reasonable price.

I am seeing that I should have posted an "underscores" instead of "dashes" in his address, but I'm thinking that might not be of any real consequense in the end, unless he has a competitor that is less than honest.

If I guided you to him and you had a bad experience, I must say I am sorry and I feel badly for directing you to him.

It's not like I know him, but can I make a call or something?

I'm upgrading to one of these.. nothing else even comes close and it looks great in the GN. :)
Pioneer Stage 4 DEX-P99RS CD receiver/preamp at Crutchfield Signature

x130DEXP99R-f_mt2.jpg