GM MAF list

terik.m

I thought GNs are black
Ive searched this forum high and low. Does anyone know the link to a list of compatible GM cars with a 3" or 3.5" MAF that will work on 86/87 TRs?

There isnt any other cars that the MAF will work from (plug and play) The MAF sensor on our cars is calibrated specialy for the turbo buick. With that said you can run a LT1 MAF sensor on our buicks, but you will need a translator as the LT1 MAF runs off voltage, and the Buick MAF runs off of air flow.

i see....now what i meant to say was what gm cars use the same maf as ls1 and lt1? any fwd cars with the newer style mafs that can be used with translators?

The 2001 Chev 2500HD with 8.1 liter uses the Z06 MAF. I verified this on my truck and crossing the pn's...

Some of the 02 and newer Northstar motors also use the 3.5" Z/06 MAF.

Just about every 95-05 3100/3400 60*V-6 uses the 3" LT1 MAF. And a lot of the 4.3 Vortec truck motors also use this 3" MAF. Basically any GM car or truck with a remote style MAF is what you are after. Just measure it.

Yup. And the bad part is I can get an lt1 maf shipped on the board for less than what the junkyards here sell them for:eek: