GM TURBO 6 October Meet

Dyno is first come, first serve. When you get to the event and sign up there will be a sign-up sheet for the dyno to avoid any confusion. We should be able to start the dyno early and run late.

I cant recall an event of this magnitude in years.. the early days of the GS Nats when EVERYONE showed up. Its been a long time since this much Buick knowledge has been assembled under one roof.

I cant recall an event of this magnitude in years.. the early days of the GS Nats when EVERYONE showed up. Its been a long time since this much Buick knowledge has been assembled under one roof.

I can't wait. It should be an historical event!

Big Thanks to Mr. Clark and Co. (even you Clint:tongue: )

Well, I'll be there if nothing major comes up. I'm new, from fayetteville and unfortunatly my car won't be back in one piece by then:frown: . Just don't attack my lil 240sx when I pull up, its got enough dents in it as is:biggrin:

You can probably add 2 more to the list as well. My buddy's wife just got a nice 87 GN. I've got to get them signed up on here, but they are definitly interested going to the meet.

RV Parking

For anyone that may be bringing an RV to the meet there will be a place that you will be able to keep it overnite. The same place that we will be parking truck & trailers about 5 mi. away from the main even will be available for RV parking. Do not worry about it being secure, the facility used to belong to the US government for the building of missles. If you let us know ahead of time we can also arrange power for your RV for the weekend.

please add me and family to the attendance list

How bout that for a first post, lol. I joined in may 06 wow. I didnt even remember I did but my usaual name and pw worked so there we go.

anyways, we'll be there Fri and Sat at least.

please add me and family to the attendance list

How bout that for a first post, lol. I joined in may 06 wow. I didnt even remember I did but my usaual name and pw worked so there we go.

anyways, we'll be there Fri and Sat at least.

How many are in your family??

Gonna do my bext to come out to this. I won't have my car, it should be in some pieces by then, but I'll come to hang out and see the going's on.

Parts Testing

For anyone that was wondering about parts testing at the meet here is a list of things that can be done

We can flow/clean and test injectors
Test and flow MAF sensors and most other stuff that flows air on the car
Flow heads
Test fuel pumps
Test alternators
Test engine valve and suspension springs
Test powermasters on and off the car as well as accumulators and switches
Coil packs and ignition modules
Test calibration of torque wrenches
and lots of other cool stuff related to GN’s

SO if you have something u need looked at just bring it on...

Clint,
I have had some requests for me to tune some cars on the dyno. I assume it's first come first serve? If anyone else is in need of some free tuning, drop me a PM.

If anybody needs some additional tuning or Dyno time let us know. BigWood Racing isnt' that far. Probably 1hr... We can help out if needed...