GMDirect-Cam Sensors

Steve Wood

Mr. Wood:

GM is temporarily out of the sensor # 25516915 that you ordered. They do not have a vendor under contract to make this part at this time, so it may be a few months before they become available again. Due to time limits on credit card authorizations, we will have to cancel your order at this time. We will void the credit card transaction also, and suggest that you wait at least 60 days before reordering.

Thank you, GMPartsDirect.com

Does not sound too good to me.

Originally posted by Steve Wood
Mr. Wood:

GM is temporarily out of the sensor # 25516915 that you ordered.....................

Does not sound too good to me.

Just ordered/received one from the local dealer today!

Try Jeff Green at 888-604-3020. He has done turbo parts for me [and others around the country] for years.

Yikes, Sounds like those are going the way of the MAF... grab em while you can... I wonder if there are any aftermarket ones available that can be used once the GM units are all gone?

Nick, I was just buying a couple for the future....I will check locally and see.....we get a good discount locally except for the tax....

It's Cairn's fault for instigating this stuff.

TeeHee, Haha, Hoho

Chris Cairns,

Following is the current status of your order number ******:

Part Number 25516915: Shipped

To check the status of your order and view your order history, please go to ************************* and login with your e-mail address and password. From the order status page, you can also see shipping details related to your order.

They only sell to "nice" people Mr. Wood....and that shows you where they put you in their pecking order.:D

And the credit should go to someone else (I can't remember who) but I read about the discontinuation, I believe, on this board.

Looks like they will be getting more in soon. Maybe GM parts direct is just out of them.

Chassis Wiring & Computer Controls
SENSOR
$180.05
$126.04
$90.03
$0.00

Part availability teporarily exhausted. May be June before any stock available.

Originally posted by ChrisCairns
They only sell to "nice" people Mr. Wood....and that shows you where they put you in their pecking order.:D

You might be correct but I would have sworn I was as nice as you. I guess I will have to quit stealing candy from little kids and only take purses from little ol' ladies instead. :(

:)

Hey guys. Just talked to my local "hookup" at the local dealership and he is getting me one complete assembly and 2 caps. He called and checked on the availability, said it would be here tomorrow......so maybe we're good for now.