You can type here any text you want

GN 1 performance DP

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

yruslow

Has anyone out there heard or used gn 1 performance 3 inch DP? I' m looking into replace my stock one.

"Be vary vary careful" you know how that rascally rabbit is:biggrin:

Note the vendors on our homepage, can't go wrong there!

Have you seen our Street Heat 3" kit?

Not sure about the GN 1 Performance pipe, but we have our new Street Heat 3" SS downpipe kits boxed and ready to go.

fixed_tmb1-809x292.jpg

Complete kit is $450.00 plus S/H.

Downpipe by itself is $365.00 plus S/H.

Check out our website for more info on our pipe kit.

Home

Dave

Not sure about the GN 1 Performance pipe, but we have our new Street Heat 3" SS downpipe kits boxed and ready to go.

fixed_tmb1-809x292.jpg

Home

Dave

That pipe looks nice! If it fits as good as it looks one could not go wrong with this purchase.

Thats what she said!

Thats a nice looking pipe. ;)

Is it stainless? And what about a 3.5 version?

Thats a nice looking pipe. ;)

Is it stainless? And what about a 3.5 version?

Yes, it's stainless. I'm making that assumption based on his description above. "Street Heat 3" SS downpipe"

:eek: I start typing bfore I finish reading. I do that sometimes. Thanks Dave.

lol! I went to their website and found this.

3 1/2" SS Mandrel Bent downpipe for 1986-'87 Turbo
Buick. Designed to clear ATR style headers. Utilizing
the same downpipe flange as our Street Heat 3" pipe for
proper clearance, when running a GT-Q turbine wheel
equipped turbo.

This downpipe is currently the only
downpipe on the market that was specifically designed to clear and match perfectly turbos
that are equipped with the GTQ turbine wheel.

Strange, i have a 70gtq with a 3in dp. I did not notice this??

i purchased a gn1performance downpipe and it fits good, its identical to the THDP but half the price and no chinies piping either, archie is very helpfull and has killer combo deals with wastegates and cutouts and there ALL ready to ship.

...i have a gn1 performance dp with the external wastegate as well...very nice piece ...excellent quality fits with zero issues...clears stock or aftermarket headers no problem...bought their fmic as well same thing quality piece fits with ease and decent pricing...and as mentioned above archie the guy who runs the company knows what customer service is and knows these cars as well....you cannot go wrong with their products ...highly recommend any product they make....good luck ...noah.

anybody use his aluminum radiator? It looks nice. Just curious how it compares to PTS' radiator.

Man, I have a brand new one for sale with the external waste gate and the test pipe with the cut out, never put on the car. All of it $450 shipped. I am going to need a bigger one so that is why I am selling it. You will save well over $100. Let me know!

I also have a GN 1 Performance DP with external gate and dump tube in polished stainless. Nice pipe, great welds, and the test pipe/dump tube fits so tight that NO CLAMP IS NEEDED !!! ( had to coax it in with a rubber mallet)
This was my first dealing with Archie and will say that he is extremely helpful, great to do business with and returns calls very quickly. I will be purchasing an Art Carr converter from him this weekend and hopefully a set of heads and an intake( damn these cars are expensive).
Bryan

anybody use his aluminum radiator? It looks nice. Just curious how it compares to PTS' radiator.

I know someone with his radiator and he loves it. It's stays very cool 170ish with the RJC intercooler. I probably would have bought one if I didn't already have the F-body. ;)

Marred4life, we must have learned diff type of math back in the days. gn1's pipe is $450 plus shipping on there website. you said "purchased a gn1performance downpipe and it fits good, its identical to the THDP but half the price and no chinies piping either, ssooo?? :confused:

fixed_tmb1-809x292.jpg

Home

Dave

nice looking DP.. nice website you got there also.. welcome to turbobuick.com

Back