You can type here any text you want

GN AND GUNS

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Azrial89

Went out for a test drive in the GN after a few little fixes and I was snagging tools and came back to the car and my friends took this picture haha thought you guys would enjoy it.

image-1324085694.jpg

i love my springfield xd compact45... just put 500 rounds through it this past weekend...fun .....but expensive.

i love my springfield xd compact45... just put 500 rounds through it this past weekend...fun .....but expensive.
I just picked up a 1911 this weekend and went to get ammo for it and didn't realize
How much 45 rounds cost. I was use to buying 9mm,223 and 30-06 rounds

Good time to start buying guns... I have begun calling this week ZERO WEEK. Due to the fact of all the psychos out there trying to kill everybody. I believe this " end of the world " will really be us undoing ourselves out of uneducated panic about nothing. I'm so over everyone trying to kill everybody else... The elementary school shooting, then numerous people arrested with plots to do the same, then a guy in California firing 50 rounds off in a mall, then last night the guy shooting up a movie theatre parking lot in San Antonio... That is why all week the shotguns will be loaded next to the door and the handguns loaded with one in the hole on my person. I refuse to go anywhere public this week because I'm not about to let someone get the chance to try and shoot me up... Everybody stay safe out there this week!

It's crazy. Some guy in china stabbed 22 kids At a school because he thought the world was about to end

A gun on the console in the car ??
How irresponsible !!

On a hard launch that thing may clobber someone in the back seat, mount that sucker somewhere handy, or use a shoulder rig like me...
On a serious note, I love my Kimber 1911 CDP, but my springfield is a great gun for half price.
Might want to look at a .40 cal, little cheaper on ammo, carries an extra round or two, tad lighter, still stops em dead.

EOW whack jobs are only exceeded by liberal gun control whack jobs and the current monkey king administration.

buy a reloader then the rounds are cheap
I reload 338 RUM,300RUM 30-06, .223, 45 AUTO and 9mm

All nice rounds to reload, pretty sure they will lock down those materials too. Stock up !

I carry an XD-40, neighbor has the XDM-45. likes it, but a bit much for carry, Kimber CDP is spot on.

i carry my XD45 compact and LOVE it.... definitely not the slimmest gun but i am used to it... i might buy my wife the new XDS 45... its a nice slim xd [single stack] with a small grip.

Back