You can type here any text you want

gn clone vs. built 5.0

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

next_level

i love beating mustangs...

friend i know is one of those buy it and drive it guys, doesnt do anywork on it usually and if he does it's paid for..

anyway he sold his mostly stock 92 gt cause he was getting a killer deal on a 89 w/ 306, afr heads, custom grind cam, all the bolt-ons, lentech tranny ...all kinds of crap...nice setup...was supposed to go mid 12's, well we raced on the highway when he first got it and i forgot to turn the boost down for crappy gas that i get here in town, started getting alot of knock and he walked past me..

couple days later...i had just finished puttin plugs in the car, and fixing a vacuum leak and was cruising around town when i seen him again, this time he had some girl with him...so i asked if he wanted to give it another shot...
so we did, and had it cut down to 14psi and pretty much embarassed him..

always better when there's a chick with the other guy...

good kill!!!!

thats what I usually dont want to lose with my chick in the car I go by the word overkill......

Alan

What did it take to get your car into the ten's QuarterHorse? I've seen several seriously nice Mustangs here in Hawaii, but a lot of them are pretty beat up. I guess that's how it is across the board, some real nice examples of fine automobiles, and a bunch of wannabe poseurs who think that platinum spark plugs, a custom shifter handle and some generic APC product are 'mods'. It's the ones that look stock but I just know they're not that send cold shivers down my spine. 11-second car? Or a 15-second car?

306, Ported Twisted Wedge heads, Vic Jr carb'd intake, cam, 10:1 compression, auto, 4.30 gears, 31 spline axles, and spray.

Back