GN drivers worst nightmare

That sucks! My very 1st GN got wrecked in 96 it was fixed and they did a Half butt job on it. Car was never the same then 6 months later it was stolen from my work parking lot :(
When it was found in Down Town Detroit it was stripped of every GN part there was just a shell and it was burned :(
Been threw this an know how much it hurts sorry for the dumb lady and good luck with the Ins. Company

That sucks! My very 1st GN got wrecked in 96 it was fixed and they did a Half butt job on it. Car was never the same then 6 months later it was stolen from my work parking lot :(
When it was found in Down Town Detroit it was stripped of every GN part there was just a shell and it was burned :(
Been threw this an know how much it hurts sorry for the dumb lady and good luck with the Ins. Company

Exact same scenario played out with my '86 GN in '96 too. Well, with the exception of the body shop doing an outstanding job on my car. 6 months later, stolen from my driveway.

That was a sad day......took me 16 years to get enough scratch together to buy and build my current Turbo Regal.

The GN was never recovered.

Exact same scenario played out with my '86 GN in '96 too. Well, with the exception of the body shop doing an outstanding job on my car. 6 months later, stolen from my driveway.

That was a sad day......took me 16 years to get enough scratch together to buy and build my current Turbo Regal.

The GN was never recovered.

Geez guys, these are some terrible stories! Are your replacements at least better than what you originally had??

Geez guys, these are some terrible stories! Are your replacements at least better than what you originally had??

I'm not sure anything could replace a 1986 GN for the original owner who lost one to theft. How does one replace something like that?

I will, however, make the statement that, just like my GN, absolutely NOTHING can/will ever compare to the Turbo Regal I currently own. It was puchased from and specifically built by Lou Czarnota, and there was very I would decide to change.

The few things I did change, I trusted Nick Micale to assist with, since Lou was 600 miles away from me, Nick did me right, too.

A daily drivable, mid-to-low 10 second car is not one you see very often.

I own one.

Don't believe me?

Try me, or ask Lou or Nick.

Hijack over, sorry OP and I hope things work out.

Conact me if the insurance co. gives you too much grief, I have some experience in this area..........

Again, ask Lou or Nick........

Eww makes me sick seeing this!! Glad you are ok at least. And excuse my french but fuck every schiesty ass insurance company, they are all crooks. I have been fucked over every single time I have been hit. 3x!!! Only time I got what everything was worth.. it was due to a lawyer..and they took 33% any who..so same shit for me.

So alittle update on the car, they first offered me 12k to total it. I laughed and told her to call me back after she did some reasearch and offered me something better so she came back with 18k + Tax title license. I took off all the aftermarket stuff. I was sad to see it leave but its better for me, too much frame shift for me liking.

So alittle update on the car, they first offered me 12k to total it. I laughed and told her to call me back after she did some reasearch and offered me something better so she came back with 18k + Tax title license. I took off all the aftermarket stuff. I was sad to see it leave but its better for me, too much frame shift for me liking.
Even though you took it already, was that the number you wanted or at least close to your preferred number? What was your number?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Aftermarket? I woulda took everything off of it and gave them back a bent frame and said here total this.

I'm sorry but I'm at a loss as to how you consider that totalled. Throwing away another GN.

I'm sorry but I'm at a loss as to how you consider that totalled. Throwing away another GN.

What was the buy-back money on it, if you don't mind divulging that?

I always wondered what they would have asked for my GN if it had ever been recovered..........:(