You can type here any text you want

GN eats some hyundia rice.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Anarchy

One fast Hot Air
dont know really what to say about this meeting. but here it goes monday 4th of july. me and the wife and kids deside to go to the pool in town. ( i live in pa) so we load up in the grand national and start down the road. i stop for gas and as im filling up here pulls in a 2011 genesis coupe.:rolleyes:. not paying to much in mind to the ricer. the young boy says nothing to me. but i can tell hes eye ballin the GN :eek:. i top off and pull out and start down the road to the high way. and long and behold he pulls up behind me. i check the miorror and tell my wife '' babe looks like the Gn hungry for some rice". she looks at me dum founded. and say to me Ray dont try it the kids are in the car. so i take heed of what she says and pull off like normal. at the next light i notice hes one car behind the guy to my right. maken sure i can hear his lawn mower revving up. and the wife gives me the stink face. i smile back at her and still roll off the light. now the last light before we go onto the highway RT30. he pulls up along side me. my wife rolls up the window. and i stay quiet. hes revving up the hyundia. my wife turns to me and says ;). take em babe. i spool up to 16 psi and let her scream. hes revving louder. the light changes and before he can get out of 1st gear my Gn pulls on him and hes going going gone in my rear view. wife tells me to let off and so i do. i merge into the exit lane to get off and he comes zooming by and blows his horn. i thumbs up at him and exit the high way. and thats the story.

One of my neighbors kids has one of these....he tried his luck on me a few months back and I had to school him. It's our responsibility to help shape the hearts and minds of the younger generation, donchya know...

It was a quick and merciful kill...:D

After the lesson, all he could say was, "HOLY S#!+!!!" over and over again as he laughed.

that guys real lucky i had the wife and kids with me. i would have took it till his exit.

Hey meanchicken, im 23 and I have a GN!! Bought when I was 17!! :)

Excellent!
The plan of early intervention is working and we are winning!:D

When I was 17...if they hade GN's...I woulda bought one too.
Guys like you and I.....and so many others on this board...we're what makes the world go 'round....:D

Good kill

My wife & kids egg me on all the time to race people .. But i just stick to bikes now . But sometimes when it's a youngun i cant help but teach them a lesson .. Good kill & you'll have alot more coming .. Stay safe ..

I almost bought one brand new at 17 but was just dumb enough to think I couldn't afford one. Bringing home $300 a week and doing things at home was enough money (looking back on it). Shoulda Woulda Coulda. :frown:

Excellent!
The plan of early intervention is working and we are winning!:D

When I was 17...if they hade GN's...I woulda bought one too.
Guys like you and I.....and so many others on this board...we're what makes the world go 'round....:D

Back